Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Khanzadeh hitting a fan in Qatar

http://footballitarin.com/video_page.php?id=14450

He needs to be banned immediately. If Karim Bagheri wasn't there, Sosha and Sadeghian would have gotten into a fight with another fan as well.

Here's a facebook message of the fan who actually got into fight with him. He basically says to Ali Asgari "Aghaye Ali Asgari, torokhoda sale digeh berin, shoma va khanzadeh pedaremon ra dar avordin". He had no idea khanzadeh was walking behind him and he was talking to Ali Asgari.

I don't think he insulted Ali Asgari or Khanzadeh. He just asked him nicely to leave perspolis. If Khanzadeh believes that he derseves to be in perspolis then he needs to prove it in the field not to get into a fight with a fan and insult him in front of others.

Comment

Never liked this Susul. Ban him from TM. Perspolis has become a team full of uncivilized players.

Comment

Branko needs to fire all the players for next season and start a team from scratch. He could just keep Gabriel.

Comment

Khanzade haya kon perspolico raha kon.
          I used to be perspolice fun but this perspolice sucks. They deliver no resul they insult too

Comment

Truly disgusting. I felt ashamed just watching that clip.

Comment

To be honest they are both idiots. Both Khanzadeh and the fan.

Why are you trying to provoke a player after their team lost? Do you actually think that they are ok with losing?

And Khanzadeh is an idiot for reacting.
              راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Mohammadreza Khanzadeh spends a lot of time behind the mirror putting gel in his hair.

Instead of having a good haircut, he should work on his attitudes.

I remember him being short tempered at the Incheon Asian Games as well.

Comment

The fan probably said alot worse than he is letting on but Khanzadeh needs much thicker skin. People will say much worse to him in Iran.

Comment

I can't tell, what happens at the end, around 0:40?

And guys stop attacking his haircut etc cause of his bad attitude, only makes you look silly. Is there even a relavance between the two? lmao.

Comment

I hope Carlos bans him forever, he has no place in TM

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                        I hope Carlos bans him forever, he has no place in TM
                        He should have never been invited. If he was at any other team except Es he would have never been invited EVER.

Comment

What the fan did was indeed inappropriate and uncalled for, however this guy having the audacity to attack the fan and hit him, followed by his relentless cussing and foul language, especially in public and in front of cameras and reporters is absolutely unforgivable and shameful. Shame on him, he must immediately be fired from the club, and heavily penalized and definitely banned for at least a month. Such embarrassing act!

He also embarrassed us on the pitch during last year's Asian games tournament, where he got red carded. Can't stand people like him!

Comment

Perspolis should immediately hire a psychiatrist. So many Psychos in this team. What is happening in this team!! The players should calm down and focus on football. Someone like Ehsan rouzbahani must teach these spoiled players some discipline.
                            Hopefully someone will buy this club soon and implement some sort of order.

And so far Agha Branko is worse than Derakshan lol.

Comment

Originally posted by rugs View Post
                              To be honest they are both idiots. Both Khanzadeh and the fan.

Why are you trying to provoke a player after their team lost? Do you actually think that they are ok with losing?

And Khanzadeh is an idiot for reacting.
                              so if brazil lose 7-1 and fans provoke a player, they must beat the shit of the fans?is really disgusting, he need to get banned,i am not a pp suporter, but that really bad

Comment

Working...
                              X