Khanzadeh hitting a fan in Qatar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
    the difference is that, if i did that at work,i will be terminated and they will sue me, he got a 30% ,so he got away lucky, if i was the guy i would sue him and make him face the court in qatar
    Absolutely agree with you. No matter what the fan said, it was shocking to see and the 30% fine isn't anywhere near enough. I would even go as far to say Persepolis should have terminated his contract. Do we really believe Footballers aren't constantly receiving abuse from fans? any stadium in the world you'll find fans hurling abuse at players and as a professional they get on with their job. No matter what was said, he represents the club.

Comment

Not talking about just this incident, but I have to say, players recieve criticism from their own fans all over the world, but unlike Iranian fans I doubt they say foshe khahar madar to their players
      Our fan base is pretty retarded.

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
        Not talking about just this incident, but I have to say, players recieve criticism from their own fans all over the world, but unlike Iranian fans I doubt they say foshe khahar madar to their players
        Our fan base is pretty retarded.
        Black players constantly get Bananas thrown at them and hearing monkey imitations...not only of one or two fans....at times the whole crowd is doing that :O
        or remember how often players get hit bit lighters or coins....walking out with a bleading head....thats football, they are some kind of the new gladiators and should bear these kind of things.

Comment

Originally posted by Swiss Persian View Post
          Black players constantly get Bananas thrown at them and hearing monkey imitations...not only of one or two fans....at times the whole crowd is doing that :O
          or remember how often players get hit bit lighters or coins....walking out with a bleading head....thats football, they are some kind of the new gladiators and should bear these kind of things.
          Zenit are a prime example! The Zenit fans believe their club should be all-white, don't know why you would want tp play for a club like that, never mind a play lashing out as a result of these comments.

Comment

please scroll back in this thread and look up were i said they want to ghorbani the player!Khanzadeh banned 9 months!

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
              Some severe punishments for a good 4-5 year period shall pull the trick and do the job.
              Haha I meant to say 4-5 month, LOOL 4-5 years suspension would pretty much end one's footballing career!

I am surprised no one picked on me for this slip up

Comment

They just announced that he is banned for 9 months!

Comment

Originally posted by Pouya View Post
                  They just announced that he is banned for 9 months!
                  Wow.. That's terrible news (for him). 9 months, at this age, is vital. I'm assuming it's 9 months game ban? He can still train with the team?

Comment

9 months suspension for Goh-zadeh and 3 match suspension for Sosis-makani. Goh-zadeh should have received at least 1 year ban (from everything football related) just to make an example of him.. Sosis-makani is just an idiot..

Comment

9 months from playing football in Iran, very unlikely that he would have offers from anywhere. As a Perspolisi, I'm very happy with the lengths of his ban and I genuinely hope that the management doesn't party bazi and get it reduced. This will serve as a great example for other youngsters to learn how to behave.
                      چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                      We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

In the end that "fan" got what he wanted. 9 month ban to a young player who is clearly in a poor emotional state due to the situation of his team. Terrible suspension.

Basically in Iran, youngsters are either banned from playing because of military (aka Soroush, Afshin, Abdollazadeh, Rahmani,) or they are hit with massive suspensions that take a huge chunk of playing time away from them at a young age. Bravo.

On a related note, good for Aliasgari for not responding to that "fan" and his buffoonery. Hope he comes back stronger next year (in the correct position) and shows people whats up. Still not too late for him to get back on track and get back to his u23 form.

Comment

Originally posted by Ando Teymourian View Post
                          In the end that "fan" got what he wanted. 9 month ban to a young player who is clearly in a poor emotional state due to the situation of his team. Terrible suspension.
                          you could not be more wrong, he got what he should have got sooner, there is no excuse and his reaction was uncalled for. if we do not punish player they will think that they can get away with it again.

Originally posted by Ando Teymourian View Post
                          Basically in Iran, youngsters are either banned from playing because of military (aka Soroush, Afshin, Abdollazadeh, Rahmani,) or they are hit with massive suspensions that take a huge chunk of playing time away from them at a young age. Bravo.
                          again you could not be more wrong and in-knowledgeable, every country has a rule, in that country the rules state that everyone is obligated to serive military serivce, including you (if you are a guy) and me. so just because they play football or basketball or whatever else does not mean they should get away with it, now we can argue about "Whether" this is a right or wrong rule!! that is a different story. but do not make it sound like that football players are "selectively" picked on to service in military.
                          IRI = FAILED

Comment

http://m.metronieuws.nl/sport/2015/0...t-na-slaan-fan

It has made it into Dutch media

Comment

It will be change to lesser penalty , but if not he should considr go ahead doing his Sarbazi now.

Comment

Its a just punishment, hopefully it isn't reduced my some bitching and moaning from the Perspolis board. Good to set clear rules and stick by them. Doesn't really change what Branko needs to do this summer either, at least he knows Khanzadeh wont be available and can look at re-building the squad without him.

Comment

Working...
                                X