Khanzadeh hitting a fan in Qatar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ando Teymourian View Post
    In the end that "fan" got what he wanted. 9 month ban to a young player who is clearly in a poor emotional state due to the situation of his team. Terrible suspension.

Basically in Iran, youngsters are either banned from playing because of military (aka Soroush, Afshin, Abdollazadeh, Rahmani,) or they are hit with massive suspensions that take a huge chunk of playing time away from them at a young age. Bravo.

On a related note, good for Aliasgari for not responding to that "fan" and his buffoonery. Hope he comes back stronger next year (in the correct position) and shows people whats up. Still not too late for him to get back on track and get back to his u23 form.
    Take it from someone who is old, anyone who has this kind of attitude will get into serious trouble in life with a high probability, as there are always people out there (e.g. "fan") who will make you angry and there are always times in a life that one is in a "poor emotional state due to ..." Prepare yourself for these "fans" ahead of time so you don't get in trouble.

Comment

In the end that "fan" got what he wanted. 9 month ban to a young player who is clearly in a poor emotional state due to the situation of his team. Terrible suspension.

Basically in Iran, youngsters are either banned from playing because of military (aka Soroush, Afshin, Abdollazadeh, Rahmani,) or they are hit with massive suspensions that take a huge chunk of playing time away from them at a young age. Bravo.

On a related note, good for Aliasgari for not responding to that "fan" and his buffoonery. Hope he comes back stronger next year (in the correct position) and shows people whats up. Still not too late for him to get back on track and get back to his u23 form.
      Ando jan what do you think it's best if they would have done? Please bare in mind this is the 3rd incident in less than a year.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
        Oh god this is funny Typical, typical western media. You can be 200% sure that anything

Comment

Vay vay vay...

Comment

Originally posted by AminGP View Post
            Ando jan what do you think it's best if they would have done? Please bare in mind this is the 3rd incident in less than a year.

In these 3 incidents, has anyone ever sat him down for a real talk? Not punishment, not a stern talking to. Just a real, face to face chat to see what's going on in this young guy's head? Neither of us know, but I am leaning towards no. Derakhshan wasn't respected by the players, so he couldn't do anything. Khandzadeh wasn't a problem during Daei's era so there was no need for a talk. He didn't cause problems in TM, so there was no need (or knowledge of a problem) to speak to him there.

I feel like there is a better way to deal with these young guys. Communication and a friendly but serious approach would have been my route.

Comment

In these 3 incidents, has anyone ever sat him down for a real talk? Not punishment, not a stern talking to. Just a real, face to face chat to see what's going on in this young guy's head? Neither of us know, but I am leaning towards no. Derakhshan wasn't respected by the players, so he couldn't do anything. Khandzadeh wasn't a problem during Daei's era so there was no need for a talk. He didn't cause problems in TM, so there was no need (or knowledge of a problem) to speak to him there.

I feel like there is a better way to deal with these young guys. Communication and a friendly but serious approach would have been my route.
              Thats the sport's psychologists job, professional teams are supposed to deal with this type of stuff.

Comment

I'm pretty sure the decision will be over turned. Do they really have control over incidents that happen in ACL games? i thought some dude from AFC committee said if they didn't have it in their report, only the club can do something about the situation like fining the player. I'm not supporting what he did, it was wrong of course but 9months can ruin a players career. Just look at Sadeghian after few months.

Comment

9 months will be reduced but would he be invited by CQ ?

Comment

He's young and confident but i still dont think he's TM material. He'll be kicked off TM camp in no time, this guy goes from calm to crazy in couple seconds, he's gotta work on his issues and the first thing is to admit it. he just seems too cocky and not a down to earth kind of guy.

Comment

I'm not really sure if anyone has but it's definetly something that needs to be done immediately after the first incident occurred. There are some players who have anger problems. Ali Karimi became a totally different player after his 1 year ban so this might be good for him. Look at Suarez who played in a top team in a top league where I'm sure they have professional psychologist. I'm sure they did talk to him after his first incident and ban but it continued. When someone doesn't change their behavior after talk or ban, it's necessary to rule an even harsher ban and bigger fines in hope of change.

Comment

just another news, leister city coach called a journalist a ostrich last night and publicly apologized to the journalist infront of everyone,

Comment

He didn't cause problems in TM,
                          that is because CQ will not allow any BS in TM. so everyone behaves!! that should just tell you something about CQ and other toothless coaches!!

Khanzadeh under other coaches = psycho

Khanzadeh under CQ = Professional

therefore a harsh punishment is due to teach the guy that there is no place in sports does not matter who the coach is.

also do not forget this 3 game ban by AFC for his fight in the U-23 game! it was on navad this week
                          IRI = FAILED

Comment

Originally posted by persian-eagle-13 View Post
                            that is because CQ will not allow any BS in TM. so everyone behaves!! that should just tell you something about CQ and other toothless coaches!!

Khanzadeh under other coaches = psycho

Khanzadeh under CQ = Professional

therefore a harsh punishment is due to teach the guy that there is no place in sports does not matter who the coach is.

also do not forget this 3 game ban by AFC for his fight in the U-23 game! it was on navad this week
                            your right all this start after rahmati and aghili were kicked out, no one dare to challange the head coach, we saw both world cup and asian cup we had no team hashiye, which we always have.players try to pull the BS,thinking is iranian coach, he got rid of them even though people beg cq to take them back.but if your unprofessional you can kiss goodbye to tm, cq will not accept two type of players, thoese who cant play and thoese who have hashiye(e.g, sadeghian, khanzadeh, aghili,and rahmati). you even see now players learn to respect the coach , like khalatbari who cq dont believe in him

Comment

Can someone please explain what happened at the end of the video after Khanzadeh was in the bus, and whats this im hearing of Sadeghian standing up to Bagheri. Thank you in advance.
                              You just got Caged
                              K.C McElroy's Fan

Comment

Originally posted by CAGE View Post
                                Can someone please explain what happened at the end of the video after Khanzadeh was in the bus, and whats this im hearing of Sadeghian standing up to Bagheri. Thank you in advance.
                                basically at the end of the video, makani had an argument with the fan, also sadegighan got mad he didnt get in the match after the 3rd sub, was standing, when bagheri told him to seat, he didnt,then bagheri shouted at him

Comment

Working...
                                X