Throwback: Ashkan Dejagah vs. Qatar on his debut

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Throwback: Ashkan Dejagah vs. Qatar on his debut

Good old Askhan Dejagah in form playing for VfL Wolfsburg and Fulham.

Qatar was Ashkan's bitch on this day.

Now Ashkan is Qatars bitch, unfortunately..

Comment

^So true unfortunately.

I beg for the day he returns to Europe.

How sad it seems that after the World Cup, even a move to Bundesliga seemed like a downgrade for him, yet he transformed into Cashkan and went to Qatar.
      Support Iran until the end

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
        good one.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
          Good old Askhan Dejagah in form playing for VfL Wolfsburg and Fulham.

Qatar was Ashkan's bitch on this day.
          That was one of Heidari's best games as well. He, AK8, and Ashkan really connected well on the pitch.
          Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

that was the most impressive TM Debut ever..!!

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post

Kashkan & Reza laying in bed reading your post..!!

Comment

I remember this game perfectly, in this game Ashkan looked like he was on a whole different level than both teams, he really showed his class, but in recent team melli games he is the first one to get tired, and he has stooped down to the level of Asia
                Bookmark the PFDC Calendar for TM & WCQ games
                http://sites.google.com/site/pfdccalendar/
                [Click on a game to see detailed description including time]
                Villa + Messi =

Comment

One of the last times we saw Iran play attractive offensive football. Heydari Ashkan combo on the right side of the field was amazing that day.
                  Imagine taking that team and adding, Azmoun, Gucci, Jahanbakhsh. wow. And they say we don't have talent.

Comment

Originally posted by clipsport View Post
                    One of the last times we saw Iran play attractive offensive football. Heydari Ashkan combo on the right side of the field was amazing that day.
                    Imagine taking that team and adding, Azmoun, Gucci, Jahanbakhsh. wow. And they say we don't have talent.
                    Iran - Lebanon 4-0 in Tehran?

Comment

Originally posted by AminGP View Post
                      Iran - Lebanon 4-0 in Tehran?
                      Oh no! That was almost as embarrassing as beating Chile!

The last time I saw Team Melli play "attractive offensive football" was at AC 2007 when Amir Mafia led us to a glorious tie against China and a penalty-kick loss to a team that had lost to Bahrain and could not score a single goal in 360 minutes of football in the knockout rounds!

That same "attractive offensive football" was on display last year in ACL when Esteghlal managed 7 out of 18 points while losing to giants like Al-Shabab and Al-Rayyan. It was also in full glory yesterday against the legendary Padideh when Esteghlal spent so much time in Jogo Bonito Mode they managed two chances the entire match while their keeper had to channel De Gea just to keep them in the game in the first half!

This is why I hate CQ and have a youtube channel to defend GN! Because I'm very objective and I understand good football very good.

Comment

^ Oh wow you are so funny.

Comment

Ashkan was something else this game, his fitness and confidence was unreal. He was so clearly far above every single players level that day on the pitch, good times...
                          --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                          --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                          ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                          --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                          ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

That was such a great pleasure to watch him in his debut. It was really the nicest, best debut of a TM player i could imagine. He was really a "sar o gardan" higher as the rest.

The fact that we also waited soon long for this moment, for years we wished him in TM, and than this debut and performance made it also special. all focus, all eyes were on him and the bigger fact, everybody could see that this performance was planned by him, he really really wanted to deliver this performance and he played like there is no tomorrow, all only for the fans in the stadium and on TV and on PFDC....i am really sure...
                            World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
                            sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
                            If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
                            -

Comment

Originally posted by xerexes View Post
                              Oh no! That was almost as embarrassing as beating Chile!

The last time I saw Team Melli play "attractive offensive football" was at AC 2007 when Amir Mafia led us to a glorious tie against China and a penalty-kick loss to a team that had lost to Bahrain and could not score a single goal in 360 minutes of football in the knockout rounds!

That same "attractive offensive football" was on display last year in ACL when Esteghlal managed 7 out of 18 points while losing to giants like Al-Shabab and Al-Rayyan. It was also in full glory yesterday against the legendary Padideh when Esteghlal spent so much time in Jogo Bonito Mode they managed two chances the entire match while their keeper had to channel De Gea just to keep them in the game in the first half!

This is why I hate CQ and have a youtube channel to defend GN! Because I'm very objective and I understand good football very good.
                              I've also seen his YouTube page. Absolutely pathetic .

Comment

Working...
                              X