The time we loved football the most ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The time we loved football the most ...

Good old days! Do you remember this day?! I was a kido but I loved the atmosphere. Everyone was happy back then!

For me it will be when I'm standing in the stadium in Russia in 2018, wathcing my first TM game with tears of joy and pride running down my cheeks

Comment

I was 4 back then, and was probably at school when it took place. But my father/brother and even my sister remember it perfectly.

It must have been really really awesome

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
        For me it will be when I'm standing in the stadium in Russia in 2018, wathcing my first TM game with tears of joy and pride running down my cheeks
        Its the best feeling ever. I was at the Argentina game in Belo Horizonte and I loved every second of it. Except for when Dejagah didnt get the penalty, I almost tried to jump over the barrier and yell at Mazic

Comment

Also this team was full of stars. We didn't have enough space in 11 spots for all of them!

Comment

I personally enjoyed TM's style of football during the 2004 Asian Cup. Our midfield and fowards were worldclass, I remember the Ali Karimi hattrick against South Korea in the semi's, it were my first days following TM (I was 11 at the time)

Comment

Originally posted by Bessos View Post
              I was 4 back then, and was probably at school when it took place. But my father/brother and even my sister remember it perfectly.

It must have been really really awesome
              Do you attend in school when you are aged 4 in The Netherlands?
              Team Melli - Traxtor - Barcelona

Comment

I clearly remember that day. A Saturday afternoon, I came back from school at noon. Had my lunch, the game was around 2 pm. I watched it with my father and grandma. Ran around the house when Azizi scored. After the game our city went into a complete madness!

Comment

Originally posted by AranTZ View Post
                  Do you attend in school when you are aged 4 in The Netherlands?
                  Yes, it's the very first year of primary school. It's when I learnt to read and write and draw

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                    Its the best feeling ever. I was at the Argentina game in Belo Horizonte and I loved every second of it. Except for when Dejagah didn't get the penalty, I almost tried to jump over the barrier and yell at Mazic
                    I was there in the stadium in belo horizonte too, it was one of the worst experiences of my life...

It started of as the best until the Messi heartbreak, i really thought that we are going to score a goal and beat Argentina, i was standing on the edge of the chair in the row infront of me, when messi scored i dropped, i couldn't believe it, all i remember is that after i put my head back up the stadium was empty
                    Bookmark the PFDC Calendar for TM & WCQ games
                    http://sites.google.com/site/pfdccalendar/
                    [Click on a game to see detailed description including time]
                    Villa + Messi =

Comment

Originally posted by shayan_esteghlali View Post
                      I was there in the stadium in belo horizonte too, it was one of the worst experiences of my life...

It started of as the best until the Messi heartbreak, i really thought that we are going to score a goal and beat Argentina, i was standing on the edge of the chair in the row infront of me, when messi scored i dropped, i couldn't believe it, all i remember is that after i put my head back up the stadium was empty
                      I was watching the match with my fellows in Iran. I didn't expect a win but I was happy with draw. Still I enjoyed our organized team and worthy performance, I thought we were going to concede 5 goals before the match!

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                        I was watching the match with my fellows in Iran. I didn't expect a win but I was happy with draw. Still I enjoyed our organized team and worthy performance, I thought we were going to concede 5 goals before the match!
                        before the match i thought we are going to lose by a couple of goals, 1-0, 2-0..
                        But I'm telling you in that stadium, the was we played, we all thought we are going to win or at least tie, messis goal just broke my heart, i was not expecting that at all, but after the game i wasn't too sad, i got over it, we played a good game against argentina, but after the bosnia game i was destroyed, i got very drunk, started shouting at the seda o sima guy in a interview he was doing with me, and then i went to the hotel and slept until the next day, woke up even more depressed, i just wanted to leave brazil
                        Bookmark the PFDC Calendar for TM & WCQ games
                        http://sites.google.com/site/pfdccalendar/
                        [Click on a game to see detailed description including time]
                        Villa + Messi =

Comment

Australia was great...but the 3 matches during WC 98 were something I will never forget. USA 2-1 I was screaming, running, yelling, jumping the entire match...more than even the Melbourne match since it looked all but hopeless and we were not generating much for most of that match.
                          Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by shayan_esteghlali View Post

I was sad for the first ten minutes but thats football. Our point was proven. For the millions that Di Maria, Aguero, Zabaleta, Lavezzi, Pastore, Higuain etc get paid none of them did sh*t against Montazeri/Hosseini. My hopes rose after Dejagah's header because the Argentinians went quiet and realized that their team was sucking. Luck wasn't on our side that day but we showed that if we played Argentina 2-3 more times we would get a result in at least one match.

Comment

shit i never forget the Australia game. My dad let me skip school that day and we had like 30-40 of our family members come over to our house to watch the game. I remember my grandma(Bless her soul) said we will win the game after bagheri scored and sure enough after Azizi scored we all screamed and it made the hair on the back of my neck stand up. That last 7-8minutes was so tense i remember sweating profusely. Then the party in the streets of mirdamad and naft street, what an amazing day..

Comment

Working...
                              X