Iran Grouped with Brazil, Spain & Mexico for the 2015 Beach Soccer World Cup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
    No direct flights from here as well. You will probably have to do a stop in either Frankfurt or Spain. But definitely go for Porto and spend the holiday there. The place where the competition is, is REALLY close!
    Does carlos live in porto while he is not in Iran? XD

Comment

Iran has one of the best keepers in the beach soccer world. I expect a strong squad ready to contend with the best of them. If the lads try hard, and give their best, nothing should be able to stop them that is within their control.
      Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Group D is ridiculously easy compared to the rest, Group C also is not too bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
          Should i take a flight or train?
          It's going to be a 2 day train ride bro with all the connections and wait times and probably cost you at least 600 Euros each (return).

Flying into Lisbon would be much cheaper than that and I'd just rent a car from there and drive up to Porto, stop along the way for some fabulous sea food in one of the quaint Portuguese villages along the way.

If you have a car, you can also visit the most western spot in continental Europe (little west of Lisbon) and maybe cross the border on the north into Spain and go to Vigo (100 k north of Porto) or A Coruna for a night or two.

If you're into sea food, north Western Spain is the only place you can get Angulas (baby eels and a delicacy equivalent to Caviar) for a half decent price - highly recommended experience.

Comment

We have a decent chance to qualify from the group. I believe our coach is Brazilian? He might be able to analyze Brazil's play and outsmart them somehow.

I also believe Iran defeated Brazil before, on penalties at least.

Spain is just as dangerous as Brazil, but Mexico seems the easiest of the three.

If we somehow qualify from the group, we have a chance to win the title, because we are already facing the best teams during the group stage...

I predict the following teams will qualify from the group:

Group A
            1. Portugal
            2. Argentina

Group B
            1. Italy
            2. Switzerland

Group C
            1. Brazil
            2. Iran

Group D
            1. Russia
            2. Tahiti

Comment

The good thing is that we have the pleasure to play against the best and to become better, our players will gain experience in this sport and become better for asia.....
              World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
              sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
              If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
              -

Comment

Originally posted by saeed_noro View Post
                The good thing is that we have the pleasure to play against the best and to become better, our players will gain experience in this sport and become better for asia.....
                It reminds me of our volleyball...

Iran is always being put in the toughest possible groups (Bazil,USA,Russia) but we ended up causing upsets every year, and now we are no less than them LOL.

That is what Iran is good at.... whenever it's tough, they perform beyond great. And vice versa.

Comment

Vaaaay Zamboor, just came to my mind We could have a killer summer in Portugal if I didnt already have plans, daaamn all the ghelyoon we would smoke and Portugese dokhtar jam mikardim!

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                    Vaaaay Zamboor, just came to my mind We could have a killer summer in Portugal if I didnt already have plans, daaamn all the ghelyoon we would smoke and Portugese dokhtar jam mikardim!
                    LOL Im planning to pay my parents to join me on the trip sorry boy no time for that, they are getting old and i want to spend some time with them seeing how i moved away from home 4 years ago!

Comment

^^^ Not missing much dudes... Portuguese women aren't exactly known for their good looks - unless you're into the whole short and chubby with a mustache look!

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
                        ^^^ Not missing much dudes... Portuguese women aren't exactly known for their good looks - unless you're into the whole short and chubby with a mustache look!
                        jajajajaja

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post

omg so true!
                          IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

What a stupid draw! Don't they have seeding in place?! Anyway we have won against both of them in recent years so we a chance.

Comment

Iran’s Hassan Abdollahi Misses FIFA Beach Soccer World Cup

TEHRAN (Tasnim) – Iran’s Hassan Abdollahi missed the FIFA Beach Soccer World Cup Portugal 2015 due to injury.
                              “Abdollahi has been ruled out of the FIFA Beach Soccer after suffering an anterior cruciate ligament rupture while playing in the domestic league,” Iran beach soccer team’s doctor Mohammad Banijamali said.
                              The defender will return to action after nine months, the doctor said.
                              Iran captain Ali Naderi also cannot travel to Brazil to take part in FIFA Beach Soccer World Cup preparatory due to injury, Banijamali said.
                              Iran has been drawn in Group C along with Brazil, Mexico and Spain.
                              The trophy will then take up residence on the Praia da Baia in Espinho, where the 16 finalists will fight it out for the right to become FIFA Beach Soccer world champions of 2015.

http://www.tasnimnews.com/english/Home/Single/768536
                              We are currently witnessing a revolution in Iranian football. Team Melli has never been stronger than it is today, and we will only get better.

Comment

Beach soccer cup

http://en.mehrnews.com/photo/107868/Beach-soccer-cup
                                We are currently witnessing a revolution in Iranian football. Team Melli has never been stronger than it is today, and we will only get better.

Comment

Working...
                                X