Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kaffashian AFC Vice President

HAHAHHAHA

رئیس فدراسیون فوتبال ایران به صورت رسمی در انتخابات هیات رییسه کنفدراسیون فوتبال آسیا نایب رییس ای اف سی شد.

به گزارش ایسنا به نقل از سایت فدراسیون فوتبال، علی کفاشیان که جهت شرکت در بیست* و ششمین کنگره فوتبال آسیا در بحرین به سر می برد طی انتخابات هیات رییسه کنفدراسیون فوتبال آسیا به صورت رسمی به عنوان نایب رییس ای اف سی انتخاب شد. او در این انتخابات رقیبی نداشت.

به این ترتیب انتخاب سعود المهندی از قطر (منطقه غرب آسیا)، علی کفاشیان از ایران ( منطقه مرکزی) وینستون لی بوون اون از سنگاپور (منطقه آسه آن) ( ژانگ جیلونگ از چین (منطقه شرق) پرافول پاتل از هند ( منطقه جنوب آسیا) به عنوان نواب رییس مناطق ذکر شده قطعی است.

این کنگره با حضور مسئولان رده بالای فوتبال جهان از جمله سپ بلاتر، رییس فدراسیون جهانی فوتبال، ژرومه والکه، دبیرکل فیفا و همینطور لوییز فیگو، کاندیدای انتخابات آتی ریاست فیفا برگزار شد.

همچنین ریاست شیخ سلمان ریاست کنونی ای اف سی برای دوره چهار ساله آتی AFC به دلیل نداشتن رقیب قطعی است.

در ادامه این نشست رای گیری برای انتخاب اعضای کمیته های مختلف فوتبال مردان و زنان کنفدراسیون فوتبال آسیا برگزار می شود.

انتهای پیام
    TEAM MELLI IRAN - PERSPOLIS

Damesh garm!!!

Comment

The influence in AFC we needed!

Comment

This is great news for us!

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk
        Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Heart says: good news, there is hope, we have someone at the top.

Brain says: not particularly that good. He was uncontested and that's not a surprise, given there are 6 deputies. With 6 deputies, you can't be that powerful. Also, FIFA is corrupt, let alone AFC, so it's unlikely our football will benefit at the base level, from the ground up etc.

Still, better be there than not.
          STOP THE RACISM ON PDFC
          Racism = Brain Dead Ignorance

Comment

I can not read or write Farsi,

so Kaffashian has been chosen as AFC vice president?

Comment

good first step..!!
              It was a big joke that as a number 1 ranked asian team, we were lacking Any representation and that for quiet a long time going..!!

I think iff should put drop some big campaign $$$ and nominate and hopefully elect Ali Daie to the next presidency ..!!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Bessos View Post
                  I can not read or write Farsi,

so Kaffashian has been chosen as AFC vice president?
                  easypersian.com

One lesson a day and you will know in a few months.

He is one deputy out of six which is a 100% improvement over our original situation. if AFC has any shady meetings we will know about it.

Comment

guy doesn't even speak English!!!! what a joke

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
                      guy doesn't even speak English!!!! what a joke
                      But he does speak Farsi...and that's better than having no Farsi or English speaking rep in AFC. Everyone has to start from somewhere, and this is a very positive start for us. I can only see the likes of MmKia and Daei being future reps for us.
                      Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

He speaks English very well!

Only I came that you say to taaaaank you!!

Comment

So Kaffashian is going to teach AFC how to write donkey letters (like the one about the Iraqi doping)

Comment

Its a start. Considering most of AFC is made up of incompetent f***s anyway - Kaffashian is actually one of the better ones!

Comment

When the nuclear talks are finished ultimately get Zarif to IFF immediately. We need this guy in every sector actually
                              IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Working...
                              X