No announcement yet.

Kaffashian AFC Vice President

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good news for our football, however being the sole contestant for the position, kind of questions the full merit of the installment. I just hope he is not as soft spoken and non-charismatic as we have seen him at the head of IFF. Hopefully he will be much more influential and charismatic at his new AFC new position!

Comment

A vice p. for central asia...."vice president" of AFC is just misleading....

Comment

Originally posted by Nader25 View Post
        A vice p. for central asia...."vice president" of AFC is just misleading....
        He is one of the VP's but he is the only VP that represents the entire Central Asian Football Federation. Out of Asia's block he represents six nations and that is a substantial amount of influence compared to what we had before

Comment

Hail the Iranian Schumacher (Shoemaker) .. lol

I would call this a very good Footpolicy for Iran.
          __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
          We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by Ali.Karimi79 View Post
            When the nuclear talks are finished ultimately get Zarif to IFF immediately. We need this guy in every sector actually
            Lol, just imagine if we could clone him so we had one Zarif for every sector, IR could maybe be a bit successful

Comment

Originally posted by oftadeh View Post
              Heart says: good news, there is hope, we have someone at the top.

Brain says: not particularly that good. He was uncontested and that's not a surprise, given there are 6 deputies. With 6 deputies, you can't be that powerful. Also, FIFA is corrupt, let alone AFC, so it's unlikely our football will benefit at the base level, from the ground up etc.

Still, better be there than not.
              Reason for 6 vp structure could well be curbing corruptions.. Hopefully.!

ستايشگر آموزگاری هستم که انديشيدن را
              به من بياموزد و نه انديشه ها را. زرتشت

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Click View Post
                Reason for 6 vp structure could well be curbing corruptions.. Hopefully.!
                I certainly hope so, but I fear it will actually create multiple routes to the top and in fact will INCREASE the opportunities for corruption.

I seriously doubt we will ever get away from corruption. When it persists even in the English FA...
                STOP THE RACISM ON PDFC
                Racism = Brain Dead Ignorance

Comment

Man you guys bitch about everything...we don't have a representative in AFC...you guys bitch...we get to finally have a representative...you guys bitch...

Comment

Working...
                  X