Iran U19 vs Italy U19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
    Im fairly sure the last two times we got 4 goals stuffed up our butts by the same team, the coach gave the boys the same foolish advice your prescribing here..!!?
    Highly doubt it. Iranians coaches generally have a defeatist mentality when it comes to big name teams - it doesn't matter how poor that team is performing at the moment we play them, all that matters is that they have a BIG name.

Italy U-19 just finished 3rd in their group of 4 teams in the 2nd round of the UEFA U-19 championship (which had 7 groups), without a single win and behind Austria and Scotland! You can rest assured Austria and Scotland didn't go into their games with Italy thinking Italy is a big name team, so let's minimize the damage.

And if the boys proved anything yesterday, it was just that - we could have beaten them or at worst tied the game. To come out after the game and reiterate the fact that Italy' a big name team in Europe and our tactic was to minimize the damage, rather than focusing on the positives (that we played well and could have beaten them) is ignoring the need to have self-belief for next time, not building confidence IMHO.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
      He play for FAJR Tehran.

sina khadempour khalifeh lo
      سینا خادم پور خلیفه لو
      ایرانی
      1375/10/20

Could you please give me all the First and Last Names of the Players + the Club in which they are playing and birthdate? ( From Those who had been playing in Iran Italy game. Would be very cool, as I have to create a match report for transfermarkt.de
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AsOen5 View Post
        Could you please give me all the First and Last Names of the Players + the Club in which they are playing and birthdate? ( From Those who had been playing in Iran Italy game. Would be very cool, as I have to create a match report for transfermarkt.de
        Thank you for your response
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AsOen5 View Post
          Thank you for your response
          You're welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
            You're welcome.
            :P I needed it for an match report on tm.de.

@St_Mark you can at least say that you don't want to response
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X