Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ghalenoi employed Jimmy Jump

This chap's efforts finally paid off. he got himself a job in esteghlal

joke of the century,let me do it tm ,i can get a job in esteglal also, what a joke,and this clown gn wanna be iran coach, if i do this in iran games i can become modire tadaroke tm

Comment

The only time that Fifa or Uefa censor anything during a game is when someone like this guy appears in the field. Do you guys remember that out of no where they started showing the jesus christ's statue for almost a minute in the world cup's final? There was a fan in the middle of field running around and they censored him. That guy is never gonna make another attempt cause they're not gonna show him on tv anyways.

And it just amazes me that 90 goes and interviews him and helps him even get more famous. The only thing that Seda Sima knows how to censor is our poor women outside of Iran.

Comment

Even the Jimmy Jump is a better coach than Newcastle

Comment

Originally posted by AminGP View Post
          The only time that Fifa or Uefa censor anything during a game is when someone like this guy appears in the field. Do you guys remember that out of no where they started showing the jesus christ's statue for almost a minute in the world cup's final? There was a fan in the middle of field running around and they censored him. That guy is never gonna make another attempt cause they're not gonna show him on tv anyways.

And it just amazes me that 90 goes and interviews him and helps him even get more famous. The only thing that Seda Sima knows how to censor is our poor women outside of Iran.
          The guy in World Cup Final is actually a famous Pranker, he also recorded it
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yeThbsErE2E
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AsOen5 View Post
            The guy in World Cup Final is actually a famous Pranker, he also recorded it
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yeThbsErE2E
            His Arab assistant looks like a flashy gay!

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
              His Arab assistant looks like a flashy gay!
              He's not and he's actually a famous prankster himself and he also does some positive pranks too. Great guy.

This is actually a video he posted a few weeks ago. Some of the reactions of people are embarrassing to watch specially the last guy

Comment

Working...
              X