No announcement yet.

Persian Gulf League - Week 29 Discussion and Results

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mr. Mafia is between a rock and a very hard place now.

Comment

Wish nasser khan was alive. All the legends of Taj have either died or pushed out of taj, so we are left with newcastle and his ilk. Sad what happened to once a proud team.

Comment

Ye baar khaastim esteghlal bebare, reed
        2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

forget about who takes La Liga, this is way more exiting

Comment

I hope Sepahan wins the league this time around.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
              Wish nasser khan was alive. All the legends of Taj have either died or pushed out of taj, so we are left with newcastle and his ilk. Sad what happened to once a proud team.

Why Newcastle? he has better nicknames
              Generator
              Amir Mafia, Mr. Mafia
              Ghale Morghi
              Gorohban Ghandali!

Where did you find Newcastle from?

Comment

castle=ghale
                new=no

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
                  castle=ghale
                  new=no
                  I got it but it makes him professional.

Hamon gorohban ghandali behesh behtar miad. Shayad Gandali behtar bashe chon vaghean gand zad be esteghlal.

Btw, Ghale No was the name of an area outside Tehran full of brothels prior 1978 revolution. (if I am not mistaking) it was in western Tehran. I saw a documentary about this.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
                    Tractor 4 - Esteghlal 1

http://90tv.ir/video/96800/%D8%AE%D9...A7%D8%B2%DB%8C

what's up with the turkish flag?

Could be Tractor fan from Turkey.
                    راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Originally posted by rugs View Post
                      Could be Tractor fan from Turkey.
                      Why would a guy from Turkey like a iranian club when they have so many clubs there? Why would he even spend money to come to Iran and watch ipl games when he can watch Galatasaray or another good club?

Comment

Originally posted by Armin98 View Post
                        Why would a guy from Turkey like a iranian club when they have so many clubs there? Why would he even spend money to come to Iran and watch ipl games when he can watch Galatasaray or another good club?
                        He might be from eastern Turkey near the border. There are many Turks in Tabriz.

Lol, not all Turks are fans of Istanbul teams.

Comment

He might be from eastern Turkey near the border. There are many Turks in Tabriz.

Lol, not all Turks are fans of Istanbul teams.
                          Plus Turk from eastern Provinces of Turkey are culturally and linguistically closer to Azerbaijanis than to Istanbuli Turks. I know many go to Tabriz for their medical check ups.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                            Plus Turk from eastern Provinces of Turkey are culturally and linguistically closer to Azerbaijanis than to Istanbuli Turks. I know many go to Tabriz for their medical check ups.
                            Same with people from Nakhjavan.

I think many don't realize how poor people are that border Iran in those areas and how Tabriz is their main city.

It's just surprising that people make such bold statements when they have no idea about the region. I bet most people don't know that the borders are open and no visa is required in that area.

It's the same as meeting people from Indiana who are Chicago Bears fans instead of Indianapolis Colts fans. Chicago is closer to many even though it is in a different state.

Comment

Same with people from Nakhjavan.

I think many don't realize how poor people are that border Iran in those areas and how Tabriz is their main city.

It's just surprising that people make such bold statements when they have no idea about the region. I bet most people don't know that the borders are open and no visa is required in that area.

It's the same as meeting people from Indiana who are Chicago Bears fans instead of Indianapolis Colts fans. Chicago is closer to many even though it is in a different state.
                              or meeting 500000 kids from england who support Barcelona when they live in London/Manchester. Football is worldwide why the hell did we all support Osasuna for years.

Comment

FAGHAT ANDO. I am a Naft fan, but I want Teraktorsazi to win because of our TM captain.

Comment

Working...
                                X