Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fight in Rahahan game

http://video.varzesh3.com/iran/premi...1%D8%AA%D8%B1/

Damn look at that punch! 90 tonight will cover it!

I love Ramin Rezaian. What a top class guy. He shouldn't have even apologized. He didn't do it intentionally.

Comment

Marfavi is just another punk. He should be suspended for hitting a player like that.
      راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Marfavi is such an idiot. He's on the air right now on Navad and instead of apologizing for what he did, he said he was just simply defending himself...

Does he think he will lose something if he just says "It was wrong and I shouldn't have done that"?
        راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

http://footballitarin.com/video_page.php?id=14673

Comment

Can't believe Rezaeian apologied afterwards.. I never would've, what a gentleman he is.

Comment

I don't know what video clip you guys were watching, but for Rezaeian to go and celebrate right in front of the opposing coach like that when there is all that other space on the pitch was clearly intentional and poor form. Good for the coach to show some heart and let him know that shit isn't tolerated and he needed to back the F off. And equally good for Rezaeian to apologize afterwards, because he should've known better than that.

Comment

They all begin by kissing each other only to fight in return later.

Comment

Originally posted by Babak View Post
                  I don't know what video clip you guys were watching, but for Rezaeian to go and celebrate right in front of the opposing coach like that when there is all that other space on the pitch was clearly intentional and poor form. Good for the coach to show some heart and let him know that shit isn't tolerated and he needed to back the F off. And equally good for Rezaeian to apologize afterwards, because he should've known better than that.
                  So a celebration in the vicinity of an opposing coach deserves a punch in the face???? I'm not condoning rezaeian at all but how can you seriously justify a punch as an appropriate response? Violence in professional football should never be tolerated and marfavi deserves a hefty fine and ban.....that was a disgusting way to respond to a smartass move by rezaeian.
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                    So a celebration in the vicinity of an opposing coach deserves a punch in the face???? I'm not condoning rezaeian at all but how can you seriously justify a punch as an appropriate response? Violence in professional football should never be tolerated and marfavi deserves a hefty fine and ban.....that was a disgusting way to respond to a smartass move by rezaeian.
                    Exactly what I was going to write...
                    maa bachehaaye iroonim
                    hamishe irooni mimoonim
                    baa ham yeksedaa mikhoonim
                    baa ham yek seda Iran Iran Iran

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                      I applauded the coach standing up for his team and showing heart like any leader in that situation would be obliged to do, not the actual physical shove (it clearly was an open handed shove to the face and not an actual punch where he cocked back with a closed fist). I agree he went too far and should probably serve a 1 game suspension for the unprofessional response. My point was to the previous posters in the thread who for some reason seem to believe that Rezaeian's actions were entirely normal, and that he should have never issued an apology after the match. With sports fans like this, who needs hooligans?

Comment

Marfavi should be banned for striking at a player. Ramin did not have to apologize what so ever since he has been a class citizen for our league.

Comment

Working...
                        X