Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A warning to all FANS and PLAYERS ; this treason against our country must stop now!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A warning to all FANS and PLAYERS ; this treason against our country must stop now!

There must be a solution to this anti Iranian problem in OUR stadiums now. . This must stop now. But how?
    I think the responsibility to stop this treasonous acts of foreign flags and treasonous slogans must be delegated to the FANS and the PLAYERS themselves.
    1: The majority of the fans who are not Pan Turkish must take it in their hands to punish these mercenary bastards.
    2: Players must stop playing when they see such acts of treason against their country in their own stadium.
    Simply, we must get the fans and the players to help.
    Please add to this list if you care!

And this must start in the immediate next game.
    Fans must prompt the players to stop playing in such atmosphere of insult to their country.
    Why should our players entertains agent of Arabs? They must stop playing upon noticing flags, or slogans.

Comment

Good idea. Also the other fans should deal with the fans riding the dick of other countries.
      I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

looool seriously dudes. Do you know who you sound like? Every white right winged conservative in the US that claims that all muslims that are not ISIS should stand up against ISIS and say to the world that they are sorry for being muslim and that muslims are ISIS.

Comment

They should ban the fans for the final match against Naft.

Comment

Originally posted by clipsport View Post
            yes ban the fans for doing nothing wrong. This makes so much sense. My mind just got blown! BOOM

Comment

Originally posted by clipsport View Post
              Yes, ban the fans so that those Azaris who had doubt about how much persians discriminate against them will become seperatists too.

Comment

I think first and foremost, we should look to make sure that there already isn't a thread about the subject you are posting.
                راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

There's already another thread with 11 pages on the same subject.

Comment

Originally posted by foadm_2000 View Post
                    Yes, ban the fans so that those Azaris who had doubt about how much persians discriminate against them will become seperatists too.
                    That's true. Laj baz mishan.

Can't they just identify who's doing it and kick them out + ban them.

Comment

Originally posted by foadm_2000
                      Chi migi to chaghaal? bishin sare jat sholoogh ham nakon
                      People are free to take whatever flag to the stadiums as they want. This time it happened to be a dude from Turkey who came from Ezmir to watch the game because he is a Tiraxtor fan. There is an interview with him on Iranian TV.
                      Also pan-turkish people and separatists have no affinity for Turkey. They are want a unification with Azerbaycan (the country). Azebayjan was a part of Iran up untill the Turkeman Chai treaty a little over a hundred years ago. people still have families across the border.

I just hate it when these persian kids who cant even read and write in farsi get all nationalistic.
                      People who bring those flags va amsale vatanfoorosh mesle to goh khordan.

GOH tu dahanete!

Go disinfect your mouth! I give you 3 months!

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
                        looool seriously dudes. Do you know who you sound like? Every white right winged conservative in the US that claims that all muslims that are not ISIS should stand up against ISIS and say to the world that they are sorry for being muslim and that muslims are ISIS.
                        Anyone else notice this guy only comments now are primarily against ethnic Persians? No matter how dumb the cause like a bunch of separatists taking turkish flag to the stadium he shows up in the thread and does his clown dance, regurgitation some random non-sequitur about ISIS and tries to divert the attention away from the problem. Does the same thing with Arabs, Kurds, Baluch, etc.

And oh look, he's such an intellectual, a lenin quote in 2015... ROFL.

Comment

Originally posted by foadm_2000
                          Chi migi to chaghaal? bishin sare jat sholoogh ham nakon
                          People are free to take whatever flag to the stadiums as they want. This time it happened to be a dude from Turkey who came from Ezmir to watch the game because he is a Tiraxtor fan. There is an interview with him on Iranian TV.
                          Also pan-turkish people and separatists have no affinity for Turkey. They are want a unification with Azerbaycan (the country). Azebayjan was a part of Iran up untill the Turkeman Chai treaty a little over a hundred years ago. people still have families across the border.

I just hate it when these persian kids who cant even read and write in farsi get all nationalistic.
                          I didn't mention Turkey as a culprit although I wouldn't discount them altogether. It is the Arabs who pay some assholes to chant Arabian Gulf in an Iranian stadium. In my view such things shouldn't be tolerated at all. These mercenaries must be dealt with harshly. If I was a player, I wouldn't play in a game where such things happen. If I was a fan I wouldn't tolerate such nonsense either. Since the government doesn't do anything and in some cases it may promote such moves tactically, we, the people must do something. Now.

Comment

People, please realize that it isn't so hard to stop these losers. Let's make this happen. As Iranians we shouldn't be so easily subdued.

Comment

Originally posted by rugs View Post
                              I think first and foremost, we should look to make sure that there already isn't a thread about the subject you are posting.
                              Dear Rugs: I saw the thread before I posted. My heart aches when I see agent of other countries so freely acts within my country. The thread in question, although very valuable, was titled "another questionable.......". In my view this is far from questionable.
                              My thread meant to call into action all the concerned Iranians. We must do something to stop this.

Comment

Working...
                              X