Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A warning to all FANS and PLAYERS ; this treason against our country must stop now!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kianstarwars View Post
    People, please realize that it isn't so hard to stop these losers. Let's make this happen. As Iranians we shouldn't be so easily subdued.
    Man, please stop embarrassing yourself. You make yourself look bad saying these things.

Comment

Wow drama queen to say the least. One loser whose nationality/personal agenda remains unknown to all of us manages to turn masses against the club, and entire province of Azerbaijan. Job well done the Pan-Turkish and Northern Republic of Azerbaijan, you calculatedly managed to fool some low IQ Iranians and turn them against our own Azeris, thus creating chaos and hatred between the Azeris of Iran and the rest of the country, I shall congratulate these smart Pan-Turkish bunch for out-smarting our gullible and self-destructive Iranian people. What else can they ask for? they're slowly getting what they've wished for, for decades, segregation of Iran which can possibly in the future lead into some serious separation movements as result of all tis hatred and ganging up against them.

It breaks my heart to see so many emotional and disgraceful comments and remarks by so many members, in another thread a few members suggested execution and death shooting as a solving option.

Countries like ours and any other middle eastern country cannot handle freedom, because upon granting such privileges, the people themselves start massacring one another, over the most simplest matters and issues that in more civilized countries often aren't even worthy of a discussion, for in our countries you kill for.

Originally posted by clipsport View Post
      They should ban the fans for the final match against Naft.
      That is exactly what I am talking about, the separatism masterminds long such bizarre actions, this is what they have been hoping for a long time, such mentality feeds their purpose!

Comment

Originally posted by rugs View Post
        I think first and foremost, we should look to make sure that there already isn't a thread about the subject you are posting.
        My thoughts exactly.
        Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Someone close this nonsense.
          Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
          محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
          - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
            That is exactly what I am talking about, the separatism masterminds long such bizarre actions, this is what they have been hoping for a long time, such mentality feeds their purpose!
            I agree. Punishing the fans that have nothing to do with these separatist activities is not right and is exactly what the separatist would want.

Comment

Vaay, dobareh shoru shod.. You guys must be really bored keep discussing this nonsens.

This is why iranian football is a mess. You make every god damn thing political
              Team Melli - Traxtor - Barcelona

Comment

I remember once upon a time PFDC had many wise members who you learned a lot from by discussing different topics etc..
                Nowadays there are mostly retarded members, saying stupid sh!t, whether they're Persian, Azari or any other sh!t.

Comment

uploadfromtaptalk1431380827122.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                    Wow drama queen to say the least. One loser whose nationality/personal agenda remains unknown to all of us manages to turn masses against the club, and entire province of Azerbaijan. Job well done the Pan-Turkish and Northern Republic of Azerbaijan, you calculatedly managed to fool some low IQ Iranians and turn them against our own Azeris, thus creating chaos and hatred between the Azeris of Iran and the rest of the country, I shall congratulate these smart Pan-Turkish bunch for out-smarting our gullible and self-destructive Iranian people. What else can they ask for? they're slowly getting what they've wished for, for decades, segregation of Iran which can possibly in the future lead into some serious separation movements as result of all tis hatred and ganging up against them.
                    Honestly the amount of racism and hatred in this forum is just on another level. How can we expect other nations to respect us when we have 0 respect for other races, religion and people in general?

Some of the people in this forum remind me of the ignorant white trash americans who say "bomb the whole middle east".

Comment

top kek tbh lads. 1 in 4 Iranians are Azaris. Literally 20 million. You think if the Azari separatist movement was as massive as land-hungry shits like Baku and Ankara meme about all the time that it could be stopped by some shitty Basij? KEK.

Let them be proud of their corner of Iran likes Esfahanis are proud of theirs, etc. Just make sure, and this goes for all fans, they don't do slav-tier shit like throw bottles at players (poor Bagheri). In that case there needs to be concerns raised about safety in the stadiums and the kinds of hooligans that infiltrate the crowd but, then again, because Iranian management across the board is so incompetent that will never happen. You'll only get disciplined if you pull your shirt off or something.

Stop discriminating against other Iranians full stop lads, it's not a good look.

Comment

Really?

Your arguments become pointless when you start it with" Bache k*ni" or "Goh nakhor"

Comment

Some of the replies in this thread are disgusting!

Can't you guys who claim to be Persian with over 2500 years culture have a discussion in clean language???

Shame on you!

Bans and warnings already issued!!!

THREAD CLOSED!!!
                          CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Working...
                          X