Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Saman Nariman Jahan | Goals | Tractor Sazi | 2014 - 2015 (VIDEO)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here is the 2nd video I made about one likely TM call-up, Nariman Jahan, who has been tremendous this season

I hope you will like it, this took forever to make And sorry for the low quality clips you know how IPL broadcasting is

I like your video's, good footage. Thanks bro!

Comment

A quick, tricky playmaker and he knows how to shoot near post and take more than one person on. This is who we need playing behind the likes of Azmoun. Great video!

Comment

idk why but he reminds me of messi.

Comment

Originally posted by saadat_abad View Post

Well yeah we can say that, he has great close control, decent dribbler, agile, very quick and also a solid finisher. On top of that they are physically kinda similar

Comment

great job on making the video
            i like the circling in order to identify the target of the vid
            otherwise you cant tell whos who until the goal is scored in the mighty quality IRIB broadcast..!!

Comment

Che ajab be Tractori'ha ham yek hali dadi Zandi Joon. Thanks for the video! :-)
              Team Melli - Traxtor - Barcelona

Comment

Very well done bro. I don't know why the agents for our layers aren't constantly making and updating videos like this.

Comment

Well Done.
                  On Instagram, Nariman Jahan said, his favourite player is Iniesta. I think, if you look closely, in terms of ball control and movement with the ball, he copies Iniesta. Hopefully he gets invited to TM.

Comment

90 Actually had a good segment on him too and Tractor last night. Watch from 1:58:20

http://footballitarin.com/video_page.php?id=14662

Comment

Originally posted by saadat_abad View Post
                      Probably because most of his goals include him going on a diagonal run and shooting in a dipping fashion. Let's hope he is 1/10th as good for us for TM!

Comment

I would be surprised if Saman isn't invited to TM camp this summer.

Nice video

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                          Well yeah we can say that, he has great close control, decent dribbler, agile, very quick and also a solid finisher. On top of that they are physically kinda similar
                          spot on with the physicality! they both dont go down easy! thats the main reason why he reminds me of the goat.

Comment

I like his name[emoji1] it's nice on the tongue.

I'm not into the the names with 'kh' , 'gh' , 'pour' or 'zadeh' in them. Sounds too aggressive for foreigners to pronounce.

What I'm trying to say is that he would not be a nightmare for European commentators.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Interestingly, one of his main strengths is on the break and against opponents trying to transition back to defense. He would be a great asset in CQ's setup IF he can contribute to team defense the way CQ expects of his players. Let's hope so.

Comment

Working...
                              X