Saipa moving from Karaj to Tehran?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saipa moving from Karaj to Tehran?

So on Navad, there is a strong possibility on Saipa moving back to Tehran. What's everyone's opinion regarding this move and is it beneficial for the club to make the transition?

It's stupid to move it to tehran. Tehran has enough teams already. They should keep Saipa in Karaj

Comment

Tehran has enough teams, I would assume that they would get very little support
      --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
      --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
      ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
      --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
      ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

If they do move to Tehran, Naft should definitely move to Karaj and build a proper fan base.

It's pretty shameful that a team who has finished in the top 5 of the league 4 years in a row with back to back participation in the ACL (this year and next) can't attract a couple of thousand fans to its games.

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
          If they do move to Tehran, Naft should definitely move to Karaj and build a proper fan base.

It's pretty shameful that a team who has finished in the top 5 of the league 4 years in a row with back to back participation in the ACL (this year and next) can't attract a couple of thousand fans to its games.
          No that would be disasterous for Naft, I have been following Naft around this past year and even when to a game at takhti and believe it or not they are attracting their own fan base, although there were only maybe a hundred people their that is still a good start, and they weren't esteghlalis or persepolisi's either, we have to stop this relocation business, it is at the heart of our troubles, Saipa should just stay in Karaj and all tehrani teams should just stay in Tehran, and if they had some brains and proper marketing their fanbase would increase guranteed.

Comment

Nader jan forget about Saipa moving from Karaj to Tehran, tell me how did my esfooni brother end up in Alabama from Esfahan? That's what I wanna know

Welcome to the forum

Comment

I got a question for US members, do big teams still switch locations there. Like they used to with NFL, NBA teams and so on?

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
                I got a question for US members, do big teams still switch locations there. Like they used to with NFL, NBA teams and so on?

Well for basketball , the latest team to switch was Seattle supersonics which is now moved to Oklahoma City .
                NFL, LA is going to build a new stadium to get a NFL team! Either the Chargers will will move to LA Or the Rams.

Comment

Originally posted by saadat_abad View Post
                  Well for basketball , the latest team to switch was Seattle supersonics which is now moved to Oklahoma City .
                  NFL, LA is going to build a new stadium to get a NFL team! Either the Chargers will will move to LA Or the Rams.
                  So its still happens there, whats the opinion of the people on these changes?

Comment

It happens and they hate it. The reason it happens most of the time is that the owners of the team (be it a MLB, NFL, NHL team and so on) wants a new stadium and they expect the city and the taxpayers to pay for them. Sometimes the city agrees, but most of the time the city disagrees and the owner of the MLB, NFL and etc. team, threatens them by saying they will move the team to a city where they can get a brand new stadium for free.

Anyway, the point is, teams mostly move from city to city because the owners are greedy and they destroy a lot of history and their fan base by doing that.

Comment

Boss jab couldn't have done a better job explaining it !

Comment

Originally posted by saadat_abad View Post
                        Actually I think the last one was the Nets that went to Brooklyn. Sacremento almost got relocated to Seattle but I didn't (or hasn't) happened.

In the US, sometimes teams threaten their city officials that they would leave unless they build them a new stadium. I think Minnesota did that and the city agreed to build this:

Comment

so they try to establish a Tehran league with 12 PP/SS matches a year??
                          TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Comment

Originally posted by clipsport View Post
                            Actually I think the last one was the Nets that went to Brooklyn. Sacremento almost got relocated to Seattle but I didn't (or hasn't) happened.

In the US, sometimes teams threaten their city officials that they would leave unless they build them a new stadium. I think Minnesota did that and the city agreed to build this:

Yeah ur right it was the nets . My bad .

Comment

Teams in the NFL, NBA, and NHL only relocate based off stadium and lease issues. Every team has their own fan bases so that's not the issue. Its about having a modern stadium or arena to appeal your franchise in attracting the top level talents. As far as NFL teams moving to LA, that's simply taking advantage of a big market

Comment

Working...
                              X