Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gale Noie, Derakhshan, Mayeli the big losers of Iran League!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gale Noie, Derakhshan, Mayeli the big losers of Iran League!!!

The biggest criticizers of Team Meli
    Those who wished and counted every second for TM to fail so that CQ gets fired and they can benefit
    Those who constantly created an almost impossible situation for TM
    The biggest LOMPANS of the lOMPAN club

yes Mr. Galenoie, Mayeli Kohan, Derakhsan, Jalali and Zolfagar Nasab.......
    Yes, I am talking to your shameless animals.....

Gale Noie,

What is your excuse for this weeks teraktor loss?
    was CQ responsible for this loss as well?
    Was it CQ fault that you didn't have your players?
    Is it TM's fault that you are incapable of organizing and teaching the most basic rules of Defense?
    Is it CQ fault that you are not in the Asian champions league for the 2nd year in a row?

Mr GN, Shame on you.
    you are a uneducated LOMPAN which only in a 3rd world league will make in the neigborhood of 2 million dollars a year to fail 2 years in a row. Only in Iran which is run by a bunch uneducated AKHOONDS can a bunch of old, out-dated LOMPANS like you and your friends get paid that much money to continuely fail and fall flat on your faces, AND criticize the NT coach.

You guys are a disgrace to Iran football and the main reason we are in the situation that we are today.

-Mayelikohan wasn't even in IPL this season.
    -Jalali did very well with the team he had.
    -Zolfagharnasab? He hasn't coached a team since 2009.
    -GN doesn't get paid $2 million a year. No one in IPL gets that kind of money.

Please do a simple fact check before posting stuff.

Also there is a thread about this already. Acutally you started that one as well.
    http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...l-1&highlight=

Comment

GN only gets paid around $1 million a year. No team can afford paying $2 million for anyone.

Comment

Clipsport

Although I dont think your posts are worth responding to, I couldnt let this one go....

Where in my post did I say Zolfagar nasab is in the league this year?
        You assumed again, and you know what they say about assuming.......(ASS, U and ...)

Please learn to read something twice before responding. Knee-jerk reactionary responses are very Iranian...

GN contract is very near 2 million a year. Thats not somthing that is reported, but it is. Maybe you should have your facts checked.

Jalali did well?
        How many teams has he been fired from this last 2-3 years ?
        How championships has he won?

Wasnt this guy a big critic of TM?
        Maybe he should teach his players basic defense so that they dont get scored on in Ahvaz in final seconds on an out of bounds ball thrown in by hand.

Comment

Yeah MK got fired elsewhere, Zolfagharnasab is still unemployed and there are rumours Jalali got one or the other point with Aftabehsazi Ghazvin this season. So get your facts straight, they are all doing great.

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
            GN only gets paid around $1 million a year. No team can afford paying $2 million for anyone.
            One million too much if you ask me Nader jan.

Comment

Actually I think it's in the $350-450k range. And that's using better 3300 toman per dollar price.

His salary is reported to be around 1 - 1.5 billion toman. God knows how much of that he actually gets.

Comment

no....

I think GN worked for free this season, or at best 200 K.....

Comment

Originally posted by Iran007 View Post
                  Clipsport

Although I dont think your posts are worth responding to, I couldnt let this one go....

Where in my post did I say Zolfagar nasab is in the league this year?
                  You assumed again, and you know what they say about assuming.......(ASS, U and ...)

Please learn to read something twice before responding. Knee-jerk reactionary responses are very Iranian...

GN contract is very near 2 million a year. Thats not somthing that is reported, but it is. Maybe you should have your facts checked.

Jalali did well?
                  How many teams has he been fired from this last 2-3 years ?
                  How championships has he won?

Wasnt this guy a big critic of TM?
                  Maybe he should teach his players basic defense so that they dont get scored on in Ahvaz in final seconds on an out of bounds ball thrown in by hand.
                  The title of the thread is "Gale Noie, Derakhshan, Mayeli the big losers of Iran League!!!"

GN has been by far the best IPL coach in the past 10 years.
                  5 League Championships
                  2 Runner ups

So if you were making a general statement, then you are even more wrong than before.

Comment

Not commenting on your post but rather your signature and avatar...pssssssssssssssssssssst Zob Ahan sarvareh Sepahan! Toop tank fesh fesheh Zob Ahan hamisheh mahboob-e Esfahan-e!
                    Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Zolfagharnasab should be given a coaching job in the IPL. He is very good... I remember him from years ago.
                      sigpic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footbal...he_Asian_Games

Comment

The title of the thread is "Gale Noie, Derakhshan, Mayeli the big losers of Iran League!!!"

GN has been by far the best IPL coach in the past 10 years.
                        5 League Championships
                        2 Runner ups

Clipsport

The original post also mentioned GN's demise in the league over the last 2 years which you chose to ignore.
                        What the original post didnt mention (which you are mentioning) is GN record in the past.

I wasnt talking about GN past history in this post. I was mentioning THIS and LAST SEASON, which GN has fallen flat on his face and then blamed others for his failure.

again, read the post and get your facts stright, and then waste everyone's time.
                        I am done with this kid guys.
                        Someone else can have at it......lol

Comment

^^^

I think you missed out on the purpose of this thread my brotha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                            ^^^

I think you missed out on the purpose of this thread my brotha.

For some strange reason, he always misses out on the purpose of all threads.....lol

Comment

Originally posted by Iran007 View Post
                              For some strange reason, he always misses out on the purpose of all threads.....lol
                              Looool my bad, u started his thread Hahahaha

Comment

Working...
                              X