Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gale Noie, Derakhshan, Mayeli the big losers of Iran League!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iran007 View Post

GN contract is very near 2 million a year. Thats not somthing that is reported, but it is. Maybe you should have your facts checked.
    This statement makes no sense.

Comment

If i could ever get the chance to see Ghalenoei i would give him the deepest Anguli of his life

Comment

Originally posted by clipsport View Post
        GN has been by far the best IPL coach in the past 10 years.
        not a big deal if you have the best players of the league and we are talking about a "shompet" league...
        TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
          Not commenting on your post but rather your signature and avatar...pssssssssssssssssssssst Zob Ahan sarvareh Sepahan! Toop tank fesh fesheh Zob Ahan hamisheh mahboob-e Esfahan-e!
          Sepahan is the MAIN team of Esfahan! Like I'm talking about the main city where the majority of population resides. Zobahan is supported only by the Fooladshahr community which is a 40 min drive for the heart of Esfahan... Zobahan is great this year but they will never be as big as Sepahan

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
            Sepahan is the MAIN team of Esfahan! Like I'm talking about the main city where the majority of population resides. Zobahan is supported only by the Fooladshahr community which is a 40 min drive for the heart of Esfahan... Zobahan is great this year but they will never be as big as Sepahan
            Dude true Esfahani's support Zob. I know many fans of Zob in Esfahan but alas you are right, many more are foolishly chearing for Sepahan. We may not be more popular but given our budget, youth development, and fans...we are definitely better!

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk
            Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
              Dude true Esfahani's support Zob. I know many fans of Zob in Esfahan but alas you are right, many more are foolishly chearing for Sepahan. We may not be more popular but given our budget, youth development, and fans...we are definitely better!

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk
              I respect ZobAhan and always cheer for them when not playing Sepahan, but Zobahan has never won the league compared to the 4 for Sepahan! Lets put the arguing aside and be proud that Esfahan has better teams than Tehran ( primarily referring to SS and PP fans) with a more clean football.

Comment

Working...
              X