Alireza Beiranvand Highlight VIDEO Part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alireza Beiranvand Highlight VIDEO Part 2

I made one video about him already from Week 1-11 and now it's the rest.

We are about to put Beiranvand in Bundesliga. I can't say really much about it. But we are confident that he will play in Europe next Season.
    Last edited by webmaster; 05-21-2015, 02:27 AM.
    sigpic

I am so damn excited for this summer transfer window, we may have a good amount of legionnaires in Europe!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
      I am so damn excited for this summer transfer window, we may have a good amount of legionnaires in Europe!!
      Hopefully man, but unfortunately it has been a different story recently lol

Thanks for the video, he is a great keeper with a bright future!
      --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
      --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
      ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
      --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
      ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Didn't you say Beiranvand sucked?
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Beiranvand has a contract with Naft until 2019. Even if he has European offers it will be difficult to get naft to let him go we a good price

Comment

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
            Beiranvand has a contract with Naft until 2019. Even if he has European offers it will be difficult to get naft to let him go we a good price
            It's until 2016, we had false information on transfermarkt,^^
            sigpic

Comment

I hope we don't add more players to QSL (Qatar Star League).

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                I hope we don't add more players to QSL (Qatar Star League).
                I think it changed name to 'Iranians Star League' recently..

Comment

I was so excited for the last summer transfer window after the world cup and our hopes were so high but it turned out to be the worst transfers of our football history. So this summer I have decided to stop following the news until something good happens.

Comment

thanks for Vid.

im really impressed by this kid..!!

ARHaghighi better be on his toes..!! i have a feeling if he hit a dip in form, Bei will replace him in TM and he will have a bitching time trying to recoup the starting spot from him..!!

Comment

I hope he willgo to Europe ASAP.

I remember other promising players that turned to bad after some years (Lak was linked with Besiktas I think).

Comment

'

aghayun,

a lot of people are speaking about Beiranvand, here even small and young age football players in clubs talk about him and his throwing....he is becoming really famous these days...

aghayun, this goalkeeper is more worth than 3 million euro. his throwing is it worth for european team,s i am sure, if he can impress on the line and become NO.1 goalkeeper in Iran also, his throwing are a weapon and danger and if we create and train a good counter attack strategy, we can overcome with such throwing bigger, stronger teams which push us back.....i am sure. today once again a 75-meter throw, nearly a goal...

aghayun, i want iranian sports organization take Beiranvand to olampic. He can become a very good sportsmen in Top-5 discuss. We already have one. if he train with our hero and train throwing discuss, this will become also another meaning, he will not only have the chance to win a gold, silver or bronze medal, but also his training in discuss throwing will help and improve his ball throwing, win-win-training....

I want BEIRANVAND IN OLYMPIC!!!
                        World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
                        sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
                        If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
                        -

Comment

this kid has real talent and a nasty throw.

Comment

In all honesty I believe he is a better keeper than Haghighi and currently the best Iranian GK. I was thinking about this few months ago but now I am definitely convinced that Beiranvand is overall more skilled and solid. He is one of those keepers that can make the difference in some games, which believe me if Haghighi was in Naft's goal, he wouldn't have managed to do the same.

For now Haghighi will stay our first choice as he is much more experienced but watch Beiranvand quickly dethrone him, sooner than you think. Quote me later please

Comment

I wish CQ pulled a ''Van Gaal'' and brought Beiranvand in for the PK's against Iraq...we might would have a very different outcome. Especially because Haghighi was injured and is not a real penalty killer.

Comment

Working...
                              X