No announcement yet.

Alireza Beiranvand Highlight VIDEO Part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think hes definately our most talented GK since Abedzadeh. Would be great to see hin play in Europe.

Comment

His throws are def famous around the world

Comment

He can become a great American football quarter-back. His throws are insane.

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
          In all honesty I believe he is a better keeper than Haghighi and currently the best Iranian GK. I was thinking about this few months ago but now I am definitely convinced that Beiranvand is overall more skilled and solid. He is one of those keepers that can make the difference in some games, which believe me if Haghighi was in Naft's goal, he wouldn't have managed to do the same.

For now Haghighi will stay our first choice as he is much more experienced but watch Beiranvand quickly dethrone him, sooner than you think. Quote me later please
          I kind of feel the same way. Not sure if he's better yet, but definately on a good way to get there.
          Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
          I wish CQ pulled a ''Van Gaal'' and brought Beiranvand in for the PK's against Iraq...we might would have a very different outcome. Especially because Haghighi was injured and is not a real penalty killer.
          Problem was we were also out of subs.

Comment

he is a monster with his throws and a very solid keeper too. just wow if today's throw would have ended in a goal, he would have been famous in Asia. just look at this throw
            __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
            We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

someone make a compilation of just his long throws (if there are many of them, which i assume there are).
              I cannot think of any top european goal keepers who have this ability (except maybe neuer?).
              certainly if a video of his throws goes viral he will attract a lot of clubs.
              someone make a video!

Comment

Another ridiculous throw from him last game, just crazy. I haven't seen a keeper throw like this continuously before, he is unreal!
                --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by babak_iran View Post
                  this kid has real talent and a nasty throw.
                  The throw was real in the al-ahli game!

Comment

a throw can't end in an offside position for the striker right?
                    IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

I posted his compilations and crazy throws in the NEC forum ''new players'' section to convince the fans to get Beiranvand! you never know

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
                        he is a monster with his throws and a very solid keeper too. just wow if today's throw would have ended in a goal, he would have been famous in Asia. just look at this throw
                        how do you miss that shitt..?? fking moron rubbed him of a woulda been brilliant assist ..!

Comment

This guy should be in Europe already.

Comment

I want him in OLAMPIC!!! He should throw discuss, i am sure he can become Top3!
                            World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
                            sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
                            If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
                            -

Comment

the kid is fantastic, very similar to abedzadeh,just abedzadeh was much much better, but he is good,

Comment

Watch the wonderful Ali Ahamada (Toulouse), Vermeer (Ajax), Elton (Porto), A.Edel (PSG) & co "shine" with their club and then see how these racist europeans let Beiranvand rot in IPL.

Comment

Working...
                                X