X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alireza Haghighi time is over. He will take his place

Comment

Originally posted by Ali.Karimi79 View Post
      a throw can't end in an offside position for the striker right?
      There are no offside offences for goal kicks, throw ins and corners, so why should a goalkeeper's throw?

Comment

Originally posted by persian_victory View Post
        There are no offside offences for goal kicks, throw ins and corners, so why should a goalkeeper's throw?
        I'm pretty sure I've seen an offside call on a goal kick. Are you sure that's the rule? 99% sure I've seen it called before.

Comment

Originally posted by persian_victory View Post
          It should not, that's why i say too. Just wanted PFDC approvement
          I am pretty sure that the rule is as follows: when the ball is thrown with the hand, no matter from goalie or a throw in, it simply can't end in offside.

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
          I'm pretty sure I've seen an offside call on a goal kick. Are you sure that's the rule? 99% sure I've seen it called before.
          Persian Victory is right here.
          That's from FIFA Law PFD

No offence
          There is no offside offence if a player receives the ball directly from:
          • a goal kick
          • a throw-in
          • a corner kick
          IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Made it to Football Daily who have 239K followers. His throw-in against Al Ahli has 5K likes.

https://www.facebook.com/footballdai...9800968410644/

Comment

Made it to Troll football too lol

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                Made it to Troll football too lol
                https://www.facebook.com/Troll.Footb...nch_main_video

If the world was fair, Beira would be playing in a top european team now.

Comment

lol guys the video i linked to on Reddit yesterday got over 100k views and 500 up votes XD did you miss it? thats how it went viral. And people say I'm a separatist that hates iran and doesn't want us to progress. Yeah thats why i spend my time to help our football grow thanks to social media. getting the eye out for Iran and so on.

Comment

We have a lot of players who deserve to be in Europe, or as we say they do, but Beiranvand is one of the most deserving at the moment!

Comment

He's so good that some people on Facebook and twitter think the throw is fake

Comment

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
                        He's so good that some people on Facebook and twitter think the throw is fake
                        Yeah I saw those comments

Someone should make a video including all of his throws only.

Comment

^i agree. And then let's upvote it till he gets signed by a european club
                          IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Working...
                          X