Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sardar Azmoun - Four Four Two article

http://www.fourfourtwo.com/features/...s-move-gunners

As far as content goes, nothing that we haven't seen written about him before... but Four Four Two is a popular British football magazine so great exposure for him. Could be an interesting summer for both Azmoun and Jahanbakhsh.

Thank you for sharing, great read. What's also awesome is that they used PFDCTV's clip to show his brilliance:

Too bad PFDC is no longer as active as it used to be. I think both Kamran and PK got busy.

Comment

With Sardar, Alireza and in couple years Saeed and the help of our other young talented players (PAG, Vouria, Haj safi and etc.) and experienced players like Ando and Seyed Jalal and guidance of CQ, we are going to achieve a lot in the coming years. Future looks bright for TM.

Comment

I just watched this video for the 100th time and i just realized i was wrong comparing azmoun to the likes of a young zlatan. I now know who he reminds me of. A young Henrik Larsson! If he goes to the scottish league i am sure he will be able to bring that league back to the top tier of europe as Larsson did! JUST GET OUT OF RUSSIA ALREADY!

Comment

^unless he goes to celtic it would be a waste of time. the russian league is far superior to the scottish league!

Comment

Originally posted by ایرانی View Post
            ^unless he goes to celtic it would be a waste of time. the russian league is far superior to the scottish league!
            might be superior but at least he will get playing time there and develop I'm sure of it! Ofcourse i rather see him in any other league in europe just not russia at the moment. Cause russia is like its own europe if you know what i mean. Players play there but it feels like it doesn't have the same prestige or supporters as other leagues in europe such as the scottish one for an example. There he can become a legend, in russia he can become a good player thats about it . Just look at what honda achieved there

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
              might be superior but at least he will get playing time there and develop I'm sure of it! Ofcourse i rather see him in any other league in europe just not russia at the moment. Cause russia is like its own europe if you know what i mean. Players play there but it feels like it doesn't have the same prestige or supporters as other leagues in europe such as the scottish one for an example. There he can become a legend, in russia he can become a good player thats about it . Just look at what honda achieved there
              if he were to go to another league it would have to preferably be a superior league not an inferior one.

Comment

Don't know if this is irrelevant (or if it's been brought up already ), but for anyone wondering why there's a number 34 in the image, it's Sardar's ranking in FourFourTwo's 50 Best Asian Players 2015. There are 6 Iranian players on the list, featuring Ashkan (46), Sardar (34), PAG (27), Ando (25), Nekounam (14) and Pooladi (12).

EDIT: Forgot to post the link :P
                http://www.fourfourtwo.com/sg/featur...ers-2015-35-31
                Last edited by persianpopinjay; 05-13-2015, 09:14 PM.
                Proud 2b part of #TrotsRabbleDogs as a working class dog, Oz Corbynite & jaded republican.

"I'll always walk around like a Persian popinjay, and no one's gonna stop me, honey!"―Freddie Mercury.

Comment

guys seriously how true are these rumors about Azmoun??

i highly doubt a top 5 league team would want him, he barely plays consistently and now he's on a crap russian team. what are the chances that Arsenal wants him?

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                    guys seriously how true are these rumors about Azmoun??
                    i highly doubt a top 5 league team would want him, he barely plays consistently and now he's on a crap russian team. what are the chances that Arsenal wants him?
                    Well, the article was written by a 'Hamed Momeni', so......
                    Kidding.
                    Proud 2b part of #TrotsRabbleDogs as a working class dog, Oz Corbynite & jaded republican.

"I'll always walk around like a Persian popinjay, and no one's gonna stop me, honey!"―Freddie Mercury.

Comment

people need to be patient with sardar, some of you guys forget his just 20!

Comment

article is wrong on his physical strength.

Azmoun never shys away in russian league, and he is stronger than most of the players. Ive watched almost all of his games live on my computer, Ando, Azmoun, and dejagah are our only very physical players.
                        AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                          article is wrong on his physical strength.

Azmoun never shys away in russian league, and he is stronger than most of the players. Ive watched almost all of his games live on my computer, Ando, Azmoun, and dejagah are our only very physical players.
                          Add Hashem Beikzadeh and Pooladi (minus his soosool bazi during Iraq match) to your list.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                            Add Hashem Beikzadeh and Pooladi (minus his soosool bazi during Iraq match) to your list.
                            pooladi isnt physical, he just slide tackles a lot.

And hashem is physical, but he is honestly too slow.
                            AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Working...
                            X