Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amir Arsalan Motahari | Goals | Naft Tehran | 2014 - 2015 (VIDEO)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amir Arsalan Motahari | Goals | Naft Tehran | 2014 - 2015 (VIDEO)

Here is the next video on one of our brightest young forwards, this was his breakthrough year and we will probably see him with Tm soon.

Hope that you will enjoy this goal compilation from the IPL and ACL this season

You are on fire man, great vid.

Comment

Thanks for the video! We have a lot of promising youth players emerging, will be interesting to see where they end up and how they continue to develop.
      --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
      --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
      ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
      --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
      ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

excellent job dadash great video and great talent, hopefully he has aspirations of going to europe he has so much talent
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Wonderful talent, looking forward to seeing more from this young man, both at naft and TM!
          He who joyfully marches in rank and file has already earned my contempt, for he has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice. Albert Einstein

Throughout history, it has been the inaction of those who could have acted, the indifference of those who should have known better, and the silence of the voice of justice when it mattered most that has made it possible for evil to triumph.

Comment

Most Iranians don't really want to go to Europe. Aj and azmoun REALLY wanted to go and so they did. We have had so many "promising" youth and nothings has really come from them. Hopefully this time it is different but I seriously doubt it.

Comment

He has a been a super sub for Naft this season with an excellent eye for goal. Hope he keeps it up and continues to shine next season.

Comment

lets see, we have:

taremi
                sharifi
                kaveh rezaei
                motahari
                nariman jahan
                hassanzadeh

a lot of talents to choose from, lets see who has the courage to take the next step to europe and follow the likes of azmoun and jahanbakhsh on the path of progress.

Comment

I was also very excited about all the young strikers. Then I checked the goalscoring charts of IPL and now I am much less excited unfortunately.

Comment

Next will be Mehdi Sharifi

Comment

Motahari's goal against Saudi Arabia u23

Comment

Jesus, that's two finishes of the highest order.

Comment

He is an amazing scorer. his vision is just above most players his age. :-)
                          __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                          We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Working...
                          X