Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FourFourTwo's 50 Best Asian Players 2015

http://www.fourfourtwo.com/sg/featur...ers-2015-50-46

Sorry couldnt fit Pooladis picture into the post due to five pictures max per post :P
    Last edited by aenima_8; 05-13-2015, 07:49 PM.

This list is not worth reading when there are no Iranian players in the top 10.

Comment

Theres no point in getting mad over this list I just went over it and the people that compiled it clearly don't know anything they just watched the asian cup and thought they can make the list.

There's a lot of lols but the main one is 3rd division player Yaser Kasim being at 15 only one spot below Nekounam who is 14. That's pretty funny and disgraceful at the same time.

Comment

Jalal Hosseini definitely deserves to be in there.
        In the top 10 as well. The most underrated Iranian footballer in the past 10 years, or maybe ever.

Jahanbakhsh should be in there too if Azmoun is as well.

Comment

You forgot Pooladi #12:

http://www.fourfourtwo.com/sg/featur...ers-2015-15-11

This list is probably made by a fan boy who only watched the Asian Cup and big European leagues. Where's Jahanbakhsh?

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

We don't have any outstanding player at the moment, but I think we have the strongest collective in Asia with many high quality players. The likes of Jahanbakhsh, Hajsafi and Ghoochannejhad would deserve to be in there too for sure.

Jahanbakhsh and Azmoun are on the rise and will be top 10 in the coming years.

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
              You forgot Pooladi #12:
              Thanks for adding the picture. I pasted the Paragraph on Pooladi at the end but couldnt attach the picture as the post only allowed me to attach five pictures.

Comment

Working...
              X