TM _NEW LIST- May 16

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
    It's not that I dont get this, I just want to know why? He is a great substitute and a very quick and skilled player. He just suddenly disappeared from TM.
    I believe he was used last against Lebanon since we needed to score many goals against a minnow side. Unfortunately, CQ did not use him against South Korea and opted that in a defensive formation, small players are not necessary. I don't think CQ is right per say, I think Iran would benefit if we could use two DMs and four people up front(two wingers, one AM, and a striker). When we counter, the four players can attack along with one of the DMs and we wont be exposed either way.

In the mindset that CQ has set, the best way for us is to play like Chelsea(even though I hate them), defend and counter with smaller,quick players(ARJ/NarimanJahan,etc) and one big striker (Azmoun). CQ has us playing the Sunderland way, defensive and taking advantage of 1-3 chances a game.

Comment

A lot of technically gifted players in the new list. Looks promising.

Everyone on this list deserved to be invited.

Glad I see Sharifat finally called up. Hopefully he will take advantage of this opportunity.

Overall this is a great list.

Comment

Khosro heydari must have some nudes or some blackmail on CQ b/c there is no reason in hell he should be invited.

Comment

Originally posted by Abbas85 View Post
          Khosro heydari must have some nudes or some blackmail on CQ b/c there is no reason in hell he should be invited.
          areh dare! be man neshoon dad

Comment

Originally posted by Abbas85 View Post
            he does not need it, he is invited, he will slowly slowly be replaced, you cants suddenly change players

Comment

If anyone is interested the average age of the two lists are 24.9

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                he does not need it, he is invited, he will slowly slowly be replaced, you cants suddenly change players
                What slowly. We have already 4 or 5 younger and better players in that position. Perhaps Khosro has done something like promising his widow mother's hand to CQ? nobody knows!

Comment

I really like that Salimi is getting a shot, I thought he played very well for Foolad throughout most of the season. Hossein Hosseini is also a promising young GK, I believe he is only on loan to Malavan and will be back in Esteghlal next year....wouldn't be surprised to see him get the #1 spot or at least force a GK rotation. I would've liked to see etemadi thrown in there but it's obviously not a major miss.

To those who miss KB:

He's obviously been a very talented player and has served TM when called on but at this point it would be silly to include him as it's obvious there has been a rift between him and CQ ever since being left out of the WC squad, not to mention that we have a wealth of young players now being given a shot in his position (Narimanjahan, Ahmadzadeh, Yaghoub Karimi, and more). That being said, I think it's time to forget about him.

The most intriguing part of the list for me is the CAM and CB position.....I wonder if CQ will look to try out Taremi and sharifi in that post or if he'll try ansari, momeini, or sharifat. Cheshmi and Hajmohammadi can also solidify a consistent spot for themselves going forward if they can manage to impress CQ (although I must say Hajmohammadi has been in the worst form of his career as of late) if given the opportunity.

The LB spot is also going to be of interest to me since Pooladi is missing. My first guess is that he would use Hajsafi but he could also very well try out rezaeian or perhaps one of the many new defenders he has invited. We're not usually surprised by any of CQ's choices but given there is an overwhelming amount of fresh new faces I believe that this will be one of those not so frequent occasions to see some new guys be given a shot. Definitely will be exciting to watch.
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

just believe what He said, He said:

کفاشیان در رابطه با اینکه کارلوس کی روش به امارات سفر کرده است، گفت

کی روش برای سفر یکی دو روزه به امارات رفته و فکر کنم امروز به ایران بازگردد.

رئیس فدراسیون فوتبال در مورد اینکه آیا اردوی استانبول قطعی شده است، عنوان کرد:

اردوی استانبول هنوز قطعی نشده و قرارداد آن را امضا نکردیم.
                    وی در رابطه با سایر دیدارهای دوستانه اظهار داشت:

نائب رئیس فدراسیون ژاپن هفته آینده به ایران می آید. ابتدا قرار بود دیدار ژاپن و سوریه در ایران برگزار شود اما مثل اینکه قرار است این مسابقه در عمان برگزار شود.

ما از ژاپن خواستیم در این فاصله بازی با سوریه به ایران هم بیاید و با هم بازی کنیم که باید شرایط چطور می*شود.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                      Pooladi can't run away from sarbazi forever. He is still in Qatar, for the sake of TM and for himself he should come back to Iran. The more he stays away the longer it takes before his sarbazi issues are solved.
                      especially after his fcuk up in acl 2015 a good few month of sarbazi is in order for him
                      IRI = FAILED

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                        Pooladi can't run away from sarbazi forever. He is still in Qatar, for the sake of TM and for himself he should come back to Iran. The more he stays away the longer it takes before his sarbazi issues are solved.
                        It would take few of his Earned dollars to buy his Sarbazi, and he is probably resisting that. Someone or a group have not been paid up, that is my guess what this is all about?
                        sigpic
                        Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Khalatbari: "Once CQ leaves, I will get invited to TM again."

روزی کی روش می رود و دعوت می شوم
                          همیشه گفتم شانس من برای دعوت به تیم ملی کم است و شاید معیارهای آقای کی روش را ندارم. بالاخره من تمام تلاشم را کردم خوشحالم که به قهرمانی تیم باشگاهی ام کمک کردم. این روزها می گذرد و روزی کی روش می رود و همه چیز به روزهای نرمال برمی گردد و من هم دعوت می شوم. اما برای تیم ملی کشورم آرزوی موفقیت می کنم و در نهایت باید بگویم ایشان نظری روی من ندارد.

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1241137/%D8%AE%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%AA%D8%A8%D8%B1%DB%8C-%D8%B1%D9%88%D8%B2%DB%8C-%DA%A9%DB%8C%E2%80%8C%D8%B1%D9%88%D8%B4-%D9%85%DB%8C%E2%80%8C%D8%B1%D9%88%D8%AF-%D9%88-%D8%AF%D8%B9%D9%88%D8%AA-%D9%85%DB%8C%E2%80%8C%D8%B4%D9%88%D9%85

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post

همیشه گفتم شانس من برای دعوت به تیم ملی کم است و شاید معیارهای آقای کی روش را ندارم. بالاخره من تمام تلاشم را کردم خوشحالم که به قهرمانی تیم باشگاهی ام کمک کردم. این روزها می گذرد و روزی کی روش می رود و همه چیز به روزهای نرمال برمی گردد و من هم دعوت می شوم. اما برای تیم ملی کشورم آرزوی موفقیت می کنم و در نهایت باید بگویم ایشان نظری روی من ندارد.

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1241137/%D8%AE%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%AA%D8%A8%D8%B1%DB%8C-%D8%B1%D9%88%D8%B2%DB%8C-%DA%A9%DB%8C%E2%80%8C%D8%B1%D9%88%D8%B4-%D9%85%DB%8C%E2%80%8C%D8%B1%D9%88%D8%AF-%D9%88-%D8%AF%D8%B9%D9%88%D8%AA-%D9%85%DB%8C%E2%80%8C%D8%B4%D9%88%D9%85
                            once cq leaves ull be 35 so buh bye.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post

Its a shame it ended like this for him.

Comment

I really don't like CQ for not inviting him. laj bazi ham khoob nist. I blame CQ in first place of not inviting him for WC. We needed him specially for a match that we didn't want to defend hard and wanted more attacks (The Bosnia match). We saw the result and CQ was obviously wrong there. I don't know if Khalatbari said some harsh about CQ or not but if he said such then it is understandable for CQ action. CQ needs to keep the discipline in the team at all cost which is pretty harsh for people like Khalatbari. When he talked about surprise I thought this is it, he might reconsider his position about Khalatbari, Rahmati or co and give them another chance. But it seems otherwise....

Comment

Working...
                                X