X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

VOTING for PGL in EA FIFA 16

http://www.fifplay.com/fifa16-leagues-vote/
    We had it last year too
    and we don't have to discuss again that "as long it's about IR we will never see Iran in Fifa 16/17/18..."

But I'd like us to show them that there are iranians which want the Iranian League in Fifa and that there is a market. I know that this poll is not made my EA but at least give it a try. Who knows maybe some EA guys will loook at this and think" Oh there are lots of iranian Fans"
    sigpic

Just voted for the Iranian League

Comment

Man, we vote every year and nothing happens. It's good that we make some noise and show FIFA that we have a lot of interest in having PGL in FIFA, but EA needs to buy the rights of PGL teams and players and that's not going to happen with all the sanctions and what not

Comment

I actually hope that Qatar leauge is included next year. I could make a fut team with iranians only because of that leauge. I voted for PGL tho.
        Last edited by FootballeKhob; 05-16-2015, 12:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Armin98 View Post
          I actually hope that Qatar leauge is included next year. I could make a fut team with iranians only because of that leauge. I voted for PGL tho.

You're right though, if we want to play with TM lets vote for QSL, not PGL.

Comment

Isn't the Brazilian league in FIFA15 since it's on the list??
            Team Melli - Traxtor - Barcelona

Comment

Not in FIFA15 it was taken out(i think PES bought it)

Comment

Just voted

Comment

FIFA16 is so realistic that when you play as an IPL team, the fans of the runner-up team storm the pitch and celebrate a championship they didn't win.

Comment

^^I wonder if it included "announcements" saying that your team won as well after a match.
                    IRI = FAILED

Comment

They should have a FIFA 16 Enayati edition.
                      The cover should be something like this:
                      ImageUploadedByTapatalk1431874383.121875.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
                        Man, we vote every year and nothing happens. It's good that we make some noise and show FIFA that we have a lot of interest in having PGL in FIFA, but EA needs to buy the rights of PGL teams and players and that's not going to happen with all the sanctions and what not
                        lol they don't even include Iran national teams!

BTW, the israeli league is in the top 2

Comment

Working...
                        X