Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Youth football training in Teheran

Hi guys,

I have a kid brother (12 years) who currently plays at the highest division for Zeeburgia (Dutch Amateur side) in his division they play against team like Ajax O-12, Feyenoord O-12, PSV O-12. My parents are going to Teheran and Mashad for the summer holidays but my dad would like to keep him in shape by training with him or let him train with a youth team that plays there. Do you guys know any places/teams where he can go and play some football?

Next to this, I just read about the KIA Football academy and I was wondering if anybody got any connections with them? Maybe he can train with them in the summer. I think my kid brother can handle the level as he has experience at the highest level in the Netherlands.

Thanks a lot,

Cheers,
    Parsa

I know Zeeburgia, I played a lot against them. Which position does he play?

Comment

Your brother is pretty talented if he plays at Zeeburgia when he is only 12 years old. I currently play for SVV Scheveningen (4th division side, Hoofdklasse) and I am already 21.

Good players like Luciano Narsingh (PSV) and Adam Maher (PSV) have been at Zeeburgia as well.

That said, I really don't know a good place in Iran to play since I only visit Iran during vacation.

Perhaps Iran based members can give some info?

Comment

Is there a chance he can meet CQ?

Comment

In Tehran Moghavemat Tehran have strong youth teams. you should visit their training ground and just ask.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IranPowned View Post
            I know Zeeburgia, I played a lot against them. Which position does he play?
            He plays in the youth teams haha! The coming season he will play for the D-1 (O12). He primarily plays just behind the strikers as a playmaker ('10' as they like to call it in the Netherlands) and sometimes as a winger or striker.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
              Your brother is pretty talented if he plays at Zeeburgia when he is only 12 years old. I currently play for SVV Scheveningen (4th division side, Hoofdklasse) and I am already 21.

Good players like Luciano Narsingh (PSV) and Adam Maher (PSV) have been at Zeeburgia as well.

That said, I really don't know a good place in Iran to play since I only visit Iran during vacation.

He plays in the youth teams haha! Yeah you got a lot of talented kids playing here, every year some of them go to a professional club to play in their youth teams. I have been told some years by my brothers trainers that there was some interest from Ajax and AZ, but it never materialized unfortunately. He still has a long road to go so it's good to keep him focussed and well prepared for the coming season.

Comment

Originally posted by AsOen5 View Post
                In Tehran Moghavemat Tehran have strong youth teams. you should visit their training ground and just ask.
                Thanks! I'll definitely try that.

Any other clubs perhaps?

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                  Is there a chance he can meet CQ?
                  Haha!

Comment

Parsa's bro for TM..!

Comment

well, Foolad Khuzestan has one of the best youth programs in Iran, but they are based in Ahvaz.

Comment

For real Kiarash jan? Kiarash for TM

Comment

Bro if you were Iraqi you would've been called up to their national team

Comment

when in Mashhad boro too kooche HossainBashi..!! bacheha mahal man are sure to teach him a thing or two about thug style football, strength and conditioning and how to deal adverse pitch conditions..!!

Comment

Originally posted by ParsaV View Post
                              Thanks! I'll definitely try that.

Any other clubs perhaps?
                              You should also try Rah Ahan

Comment

Working...
                              X