Reza Ghoochannejhad to Naft Tehran?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reza Ghoochannejhad to Naft Tehran?

I think it's fair to say that Naft Tehran is the most organized and disciplined Iranian football club in both the country and in Asia.

There've been talks about him joining a team in Iran. It's a frequent question that he's been asked. These questions almost always include Persepolis and Esteghlal.

Now my question for you is, would you like to see Reza play for Naft Tehran next season?

The reason I ask is simply because Naft proves on the field (I'm not sure about off the pitch) that they are a professional team. Also because Reza has teammates in Naft (like Vahid Amiri and Rezaei for example), so building chemistry won't be hard.

I for one am completely for this if it were to happen this summer. Especially if Naft qualifys to the quarterfinals tomorrow. They will also be a part of the 2016 ACL.

But I would like to know what you guys want.
    Yes
    0%
    No
    0%

Definitely prefer to see him at Naft than where he is now.

I like to see at least one Iranian team come into the ACL after so many years with a solid squad and proper management that doesn't get screwed right before or during the competition.

The loss of PAG was a HUGE loss to Naft this year, but they managed to get their footing back and I hope they go far.

But look at what happened to Foolad for example and PP & Tractor both had major management issues.

Comment

i dont really care where he plays. as long as he saves our ass all the time like he does in TM. now that i think of it, i can see this guy saving Naft's ass a lot in the champions league of asia if he joins.

Comment

If he's not going back to Europe, yup it's a great idea. Unfortunately I predict Naft to be completely dismantled this summer and their best players to leave

Comment

Naft is a new team and with no Hahieh or fans. The magic of Naft is because of young talents like Amiri, Beiranvand, Motahari and more who joined the team with Mansourian from our former U23 NT, and few like Gh. Rezai. As soos as Mansourian leaves the team the magic is over for Naft.

There are rumors Mansourian wants to move to Esteghlal next season and he will take his guys with him including Beiranvand. Amiri most likely moves to another team (preferably outside of IPL) as well. Motahari will be in Persepolis if I am not mistaking in next season. So with big guns are gone the rest of good players will look for a better club as well.

Comment

I think he will be a great addition. As long as Naft can afford him.

As much as Reza is humble and down to earth, he deserves the right price.

Hopefully a team like Naft Tehran or Sepahan goes after him, besides Persepolis and Esteghlal.

As a Perspolisi, I don't want Reza to waste his time at such clubs.

Comment

Sepahan is the club your first paragraph describes.
              راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Poor Gucci, he accidently posted a pic on Instagram with his Kuwaiti friends right after the final whistle
                The comments are disgusting

https://instagram.com/p/3KHCl0pGNi/

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli1
                  I think it's fair to say that Naft Tehran is the most organized and disciplined Iranian football club in both the country and in Asia.
                  Sepahan and Zob Ahan are just as organized if not more organized than Naft, because they have the pedigree and tradition of being in the top league as well.
                  Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

I really hope Naft continues to gain momentum and becomes something like PAS TEHRAN.

Comment

I voted yes, but that is if the choice is between Iran and Arab countries. If he can go to Europe too, then Europe of course!

Comment

Let's be honest, Naft probably won't be very good next season because Mansourian will likely go to Esteghlal to replace Sir Alex Ghalenoei the General, and then some idiot like Hamid Estili or Samad Marfavi will succeed him and all of their forward momentum from the previous seasons will be lost.

Comment

Originally posted by masoud nekounam View Post
                          Let's be honest, Naft probably won't be very good next season because Mansourian will likely go to Esteghlal to replace Sir Alex Ghalenoei the General, and then some idiot like Hamid Estili or Samad Marfavi will succeed him and all of their forward momentum from the previous seasons will be lost.
                          I agree, Naft wont be too great next season. Mansourian will go to SS along with Beiranvand and Amiri I bet.
                          sigpic ABIETEH

Comment

Originally posted by masoud nekounam View Post
                            Lets hope that doesn't happen and Mansourian tries instead to build a legacy for himself and make Naft a real contender.

Comment

why the hell would mansourian go to esteghlal with all that hashie and crap to have no power bestowed upon him or trust in his abilities. I doubt esteghlal will ever get rid of ghaleghohe unless he retires himself. Mansourian is going to finish what he started at Naft. If he were to leave he could not help naft get to the next level of the CL and win it for the team.

Comment

Working...
                              X