Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bayad bereh Europa.

Comment

I don't care which team Reza goes to if he goes to Iran. As long as it's not Persepolis or Esteghlal it's fine with me.

Hopefully Mansourian doesn't leave and neither do his players. If the team stays the way it is, I'm sure Naft will do well in both the league and in Asia. Like Zob Ahan did in both 2010 and 2011.

I would be just as happy if he joined Sepahan.

Comment

Originally posted by ameri View Post
        why the hell would mansourian go to esteghlal with all that hashie and crap to have no power bestowed upon him or trust in his abilities. I doubt esteghlal will ever get rid of ghaleghohe unless he retires himself. Mansourian is going to finish what he started at Naft. If he were to leave he could not help naft get to the next level of the CL and win it for the team.
        Read more IPL news then you get the notion. Mansourian was a SS player and a great fan of that team even during the IPL final in Tabriz he had his blue flag on his bald head. He was showing all signs of SS entry since weeks ago.

Comment

For the love of God, if Mansourian is leaving Naft then please hire a competent coach and don't break the skeleton of this team.

Comment

Yes anywhere in Iran beside Perspolis and Esteghlal. He's going to lose his popularity if he joins either team.

Comment

Has Mansourian said he is leaving Naft 100%?

Comment

^ no he hasen't, it's all just rumors. But I'm sure some sports tabloid in Iran will print it as if Imam Zaman came and delivered the message.

Comment

Originally posted by Abbas85 View Post
                  ^ no he hasen't, it's all just rumors. But I'm sure some sports tabloid in Iran will print it as if Imam Zaman came and delivered the message.
                  Persepolis and Esteghlal ruin every team.

As soon as a team is playing well, they quickly snatch that team's players or coach away from them.

They're like that one asshole who ruins your dominos game. You have it set up perfectly and everything is going well, then suddenly someone knocks one bridge down and there goes all your hard work. Like dogs after bones.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli1 View Post
                    Persepolis and Esteghlal ruin every team.

As soon as a team is playing well, they quickly snatch that team's players or coach away from them.

They're like that one asshole who ruins your dominos game. You have it set up perfectly and everything is going well, then suddenly someone knocks one bridge down and there goes all your hard work. Like dogs after bones.
                    lmao great analogy, I love it.
                    they absolutely are however. Almost every great talent that comes up does so with a shahrestani team. QUite rarely do PP or SS bring up their own talent. However when one comes, they'll grossly overpay him to outcompete every other team, and once that player from some smaller club gets to the bright lights and hashieh of the Tehran teams, it's all downhill from there. I understand why they go there ($$$), but I really wish they'd stay where they were.

Comment

Originally posted by Abbas85 View Post
                      lmao great analogy, I love it.
                      they absolutely are however. Almost every great talent that comes up does so with a shahrestani team. QUite rarely do PP or SS bring up their own talent. However when one comes, they'll grossly overpay him to outcompete every other team, and once that player from some smaller club gets to the bright lights and hashieh of the Tehran teams, it's all downhill from there. I understand why they go there ($$$), but I really wish they'd stay where they were.
                      Another reason players join SS or Persepolis besides the fact that they actually have fans is the fact that many of
                      The players are fans of those teams themselves.
                      sigpic ABIETEH

Comment

highly doubt he will go to iran
                        he will 90% stay in gutter, 10% gets sent back to charlton or Standard L

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                          highly doubt he will go to iran
                          he will 90% stay in gutter, 10% gets sent back to charlton or Standard L

agree with you in the neighbourhood of 73-77%
                          CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

I voted yes but I'd rather see him go to Persepolis of course. If he had to chose between Naft and an Arab country then naft all the way.

Like Zjoon has stated before and MN just said, I think this naft team will fall apart as it seems very likely that mansourian will go to estefragh next and ofcourse he'll want to bring some of the guys from naft, namely Beiranvand who has mentioned recently that he is an estefraghi and probably Amiri, kamyabinia, lotfi, and any other area estefragh needs help with.

I hope none of this happens but it seems very likely the way things are shaping....it would be nice to see most of this naft team remain but one can only hope at this point....
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Adesor Vafaseya View Post
                              agree with you in the neighbourhood of 73-77%
                              Koja boodi amooooo? Haha delom berat teng bidaaaa

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli1 View Post
                                Koja boodi amooooo? Haha delom berat teng bidaaaa

I was busy trimming my moustache.
                                CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Working...
                                X