Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ Hahaha welcome back!

Comment

So far 22 people say "yes" and 12 people have voted "no".

The 12 people who've voted no don't necessarily not want to see Reza in Tehran. They say if it's between Iranian and Europe, or because Naft's skeleton will break a part they choose "no". Some even want him to go to Sepahan.

Both Naft Tehran and Sepahan are 10 times better options for Reza than Persepolis and Esteghlal. Persepolis and Esteghlal are not good clubs for a player's footballing career. They are definitely big popular clubs, but they're not a developmental football clubs. The poor bastards who go through their academys rarely even make it to the 1st team. They're usually bought by lower to mid table clubs. Whereas a team like Sepahan respects and prides the core and foundations of its academies, and in the end is more successful than the red and blues.

If it was between Persepolis and al khalashabala AC, then yeah, go to Persepolis. But if you're coming to Iran and you have offers from teams like Naft, Sepahan, Teraktor, or Zob Ahan, go to those teams not the Sorkhabis.

Keep in mind that I'm a die hard Persepolisi. Born a red and die a red. But I will never, EVER recommend a player to choose Persepolis over a private club. Especially if they're a young talent.

I know that Reza is in his mid to late 20's. Why not opt joining a decent club who is most likely going to in play in Asia in both autumn and spring (NT)?

Sepahan and Naft Tehran are both good choices for Ghoochannejhad. I know the possibly of Naft falling a part is high. Hell, I remember when it happened to Zob Ahan. Ghazi left to Esteghlal, Khalatbari left for UAE, Gordan and several other players including their head coach parted ways with the F.C. It could happen again with NT.

But I just want to see Reza in Naft, just my personal opinion.

Comment

Tiraxtor! t t t tiraxtor

Comment

I hope he doesnt. i am such a big fan of him and i will be gutted if he leaves to there. as long as he is playing in the NT i do not want him to play in the pgl,i believe it will ruin his fitness.

Comment

This question is just a waste of time. I am willing to BET anyone $1000 out of my bank account that he doesn't go to Naft Tehran. First off, I will be very shocked if he played in the Iran Pro League next year all together let alone Naft. And if he were to play, then I would assume he would choose the larger Tehran clubs like Perspolis over Naft. But knowing Gucci from what I have seen, he LOVES his money and will likely stay in Qatar again next year. Most of these Iranian players would take the money over playing for their home clubs anyday if the opportunity knocks.

Comment

Originally posted by Gucci10 View Post
              I hope he doesnt. i am such a big fan of him and i will be gutted if he leaves to there. as long as he is playing in the NT i do not want him to play in the pgl,i believe it will ruin his fitness.
              But it isn't ruined in Qatar?

Comment

gucci neeed to either go back charlton or move to a dutch or belgian team asap, just dont go iran, and persian gulf countries

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                  But it isn't ruined in Qatar?
                  He is but in the PGL he will do worse. The facilities are terrible. I wouldnt mind him moving to Turkey.

Comment

Working...
                  X