This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arab religion worshippers go to Mecca instead of helping prepare their team

Well done Mohammad. Your religion continues to help your people prosper at the cost of all other nations around you even 1400 after your death.

http://footballitarin.com/video_page.php?id=14844

I don't think it has much to do with his religion. It has to do with the fact he didn't want to work (deal with headaches) and this was just an excuse in messed-up IR system.

Comment

Do we really need this many threads discussing different aspects of the same issue?!

Comment

Eyval, I love this thread and the title, damet garm!!!

Comment

man so many fucking racists, i am done with this forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranian-Fan View Post
            man so many fucking racists, i am done with this forum.
            I bet you're not.
            I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

What does this have to do with religion? Can't someone practice a religion without being insulted the whole time?

This guy is an idiot who skipped his duties to go and perform Umrah. He should be fired-- but why insult the religion?

Also, I fail to believe that one idiot like the sarparast is the only person with a credit card. When your clubs management is unprofessional, expect these things..

Funny how you never hear problems from Sepahan, Naft, Zob Ahan, etc when it comes to such issues. Its only the famous clubs who get appointees that bribe their way into a position without knowing what "offside" is in soccer.

Comment

We need more threads like this, nice and productive

Comment

Be on the look out Ilovefooyball jam,

There are individuals here who are extremely sensative to anything that even remotely resembles " harf-e Hesssb". These individuals much rather rant and rave about Big Daddy's new Album or what color shoes a certain player wore or why the new Napoleon Dynamite movie hasn't been released yet, instead of the actual problems of Iranian football and society in General.

Comment

I don't see any logical relationship between holding accountable an entire religion and one man failing to show up for his team.
                    Not endorsing the man, but it's immature to vilify a religion based on his unreasonable (and perhaps purposefully mistimed) actions to shirk his commitments.
                    Christ, it's over football as well.

ie grow up.
                    Soon.
                    Last edited by persianpopinjay; 05-27-2015, 08:03 PM.
                    Proud 2b part of #TrotsRabbleDogs as a working class dog, Oz Corbynite & jaded republican.

"I'll always walk around like a Persian popinjay, and no one's gonna stop me, honey!"―Freddie Mercury.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran007 View Post
                      Be on the look out Ilovefooyball jam,

There are individuals here who are extremely sensative to anything that even remotely resembles " harf-e Hesssb". These individuals much rather rant and rave about Big Daddy's new Album or what color shoes a certain player wore or why the new Napoleon Dynamite movie hasn't been released yet, instead of the actual problems of Iranian football and society in General.
                      Yeah I call them weaklings but you put it in a nicer ways. I live for true Iranians like Parviz Sayad and to me these people above don't even exist because they rather shut their eyes to what our country has become:

And here for all the Muslims:

Comment

Sports are about nationalism. If you love your Muslim brother when playing soccer, you will play a little bit worse because you do not play with hate and passion. Iran always has trouble with weaker Muslim countries but performs better the more anti-Islamic a nation is.. It is sports psychology.

Comment

Originally posted by ilovefootball View Post
                          Sports are about nationalism. If you love your Muslim brother when playing soccer, you will play a little bit worse because you do not play with hate and passion. Iran always has trouble with weaker Muslim countries but performs better the more anti-Islamic a nation is.. It is sports psychology.
                          You are right! then why they do Komeyl praying before each major match?

Comment

This is a football forum!
                            Thread closed!
                            CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Working...
                            X