• Time
  • Show
Clear All

New young iranian talent discovered by Mahdavikia- MVP of the cup

edited//
    Different article but in english / pfdc

http://www.persianfootball.com/news/...rdial-cup-mvp/

===============================
    یادگار رستمی پدیده مریوانی تیم آکادمی کیا/ مهدوی کیا: مراقب خودش باشد بهترین فوروارد ایران می شود/ ۸ گل در چهار باز

ب سایت رسمی برنامه نود- یک بازیکن ۱۱ ساله مریوانی در رقابتهایی که تیم آکادمی کیا داشته همه توجه ها را به خود جلب کرده است.
    به گزارش وب سایت رسمی برنامه نود، این بازیکن کردستانی یادگار رستمی نام دارد که جزو استعدادهایی است که علی دوستی مهر و مهدی مهدوی کیا کشفش کرده اند.
    این بازیکن که مهاجم است حتی توجه مربیان خارجی را هم به خود جلب کرده است.
    یادگار رستمی در دو بازی اول تیم آکادمی کیا که این تیم با نتیجه ۴ بر صفر و دو بر صفر به پیروزی رسیده بود، هر شش گل را به ثمر رساند.
    در بازی که تیم آکادمی کیا سه بر صفر بایرن مونیخ را شکست داد، یادگار یک گل زد و یک پنالتی گرفت و در بازی آخر این تیم که سه بر یک به سود ایران به پایان رسید، یادگار یک گل به ثمر رساند.
    مهدوی کیا درباره این مهاجم مریوانی گفته است که مثل او نیامده و فقط باید مواظب باشد که مغرور نشود. اگر یادگار مواظب خودش باشد می تواند بهترین فوروارد ایران شود.

/// old article?

http://90tv.ir/news/102704/
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Under Lahaf; 05-28-2015, 07:04 AM.

Rostam for TM..!

Comment

that the good thing kia is doing, this players can also go to european academy and play for them as well

Comment

I wish Daei, Hashemian & Karimi do the same
        sigpic

Comment

great job Kia, really he is doing a great thing for Iran's football... here are some photos from when he came back to Marivan.

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________
          We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

What happened to that little kid that Royanian signed a 10 year contract with?

Comment

Originally posted by kia View Post
              What happened to that little kid that Royanian signed a 10 year contract with?
              The one who was shot to go to Real?

Comment

LOL this kid is being treated like a king returning to his country! I can't stop laughing these pictures are priceless

^ I don't mean any of this in a negative way at all let me clarify that.

I think what Kia is doing is arguably THE best thing that has happened to our football since we have hired CQ for TM. Damesh garm for attempting to introduce something we Iranians know nothing about in our footballing system: infrastructure

If this picks up more momentum than it already seems like it has, we are in for a brighter future than we could imagine. All that's left is to start investing more in training facilities and stadiums and then we can say we have made serious progress. I know I'm sounding like a big optimist but what Kia has done has given me hope!
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Wow, isn't that a bit too much fame and attention for a 10 year old?
                  Team Melli - Traxtor - Barcelona

Comment

I hope Kia can help him get into an european youth academy.

Comment

Originally posted by AranTZ View Post
                      Wow, isn't that a bit too much fame and attention for a 10 year old?
                      The fame and appreciation of success can help him do more in the future, because the people have higher expectations of him now to do his best for our future in football.

Comment

Originally posted by sedee91 View Post
                        The fame and appreciation of success can help him do more in the future, because the people have higher expectations of him now to do his best for our future in football.
                        Yep. They need to train these youngsters with the mentality of wanting to win and be eager to win.

Comment

Engar padeshahs

Comment

Take him to Ajax! They have the best youth academy in Europe, hopefully he becomes a great player for us and leads our team to glory in 10 years time.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                              LOL this kid is being treated like a king returning to his country! I can't stop laughing these pictures are priceless

^ I don't mean any of this in a negative way at all let me clarify that.

I think what Kia is doing is arguably THE best thing that has happened to our football since we have hired CQ for TM. Damesh garm for attempting to introduce something we Iranians know nothing about in our footballing system: infrastructure

If this picks up more momentum than it already seems like it has, we are in for a brighter future than we could imagine. All that's left is to start investing more in training facilities and stadiums and then we can say we have made serious progress. I know I'm sounding like a big optimist but what Kia has done has given me hope!

Comment

Working...
                              X