Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would Prince Ali as FIFA president benefit Iran or no?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What would happen if Europe and s America break away from FIFA?

Comment

Originally posted by Omids View Post
      We'd have a much, much better chance of winning the world cup... or at least, getting out of our group!

Comment

Kafashian announced hat he is going to vote for Blatter

Comment

Originally posted by Omids View Post
          That has strongly been suggested by UEFA in the past few days. Then the World Cup would feature teams like Sri Linka and Zimbabwe.
          I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

UEFA might break free from FIFA if Batter is reelected

Comment

Other than the fact that an arab guy shouldn't be elected, it's good for Blatter to be elected as he will be taken down by these investigations along with the arab World Cup that he sold.
              I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Baba even Kaffashian as President of FIFA wouldn't benefit us.
                Support Iran until the end

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                  That has strongly been suggested by UEFA in the past few days. Then the World Cup would feature teams like Sri Linka and Zimbabwe.
                  If uefa breaks away and manage to get Conmebol to join them I dont think what is left can be called the world cup :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Wahid Dejagah View Post
                    loooool so true!
                    IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Originally posted by Wahid Dejagah View Post
                      Good one bro

Comment

One thing is for certain, Prince Ali is NOT Russia friendly. Apparently, he has Circassian ancestry and he has been very active in drawing attention to their mass-exodus out of the Caucuses at the hands of Russia more than a century ago and the resulting diaspora.

Needless to say, Putin was quick to blame the US for meddling in FIFA's affair and backs Seppi - as does every other country where corruption is rampant!

But he's also a Hashemite, so he's a distant cousin of mine from my grand-mother's side.

Comment

NO NO NO! Prince Ali the arch enemy of Iran, boss enemy, the M. Bison of Street Fighter.
                          Iran left the WAFF, caused by Ali's corrupt pro-arab policies against Iran, Iran will vote today for Blatter and we know why.
                          Let me name one other point, the Persian Gulf Arabs will vote for sure for Prince Ali, they hate Blatter, Blatter wasn't responsible for Qatar placing in 2022, it was Platini and the UEFA, they made pressure against Blatter and he later agreed.
                          Platini received 24 billion Euro!!! Former DFB president Theo Zwanziger said multiple times, that the real deal with Qatar made Platini, Rummenigge (Bayern president) source (German Bundestag) and other members of UEFA.

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
                            UEFA might break free from FIFA if Batter is reelected
                            That's mambo jambo, the UEFA itself would break apart, Russia, Armenia, Kazakhstan, Serbia, Switzerland, Belarus, Greece, Cyprus will for sure protest and they could be also other European FA's, we would see two European Federations, it's like the end of football in Europe, Russia invests big amounts in the UEFA, in CL etc. it will destroy the European football, it's a joke how the US make nonsense pressure and Europe does not defend itself, for the US it's not important, they have no interests in Football or the relations between Europa and Russia, but Europa can't survive if they want to fight against Russia, in the Cold war it was a fight of Systems, but now they want to challange the sovereignty and culture of Russia, they can't win, because it's pure racism toward Russia and Europe and the US can't win a fight against the people, if they don't give them any options, like "money", "freedom" or "democracy" now it's a clash of cultures, the US won't lose anything, but Europe must live with Russia and it's impossible if they follow the American way.

Comment

So then we would have a Jordanian prince as the head of FIFA, and a member of the Khalifa family in charge of AFC.
                              I can not envision one scenario where that combo would be a good thing for Iran

Comment

Originally posted by Surenas View Post
                                Let me name one other point, the Persian Gulf Arabs will vote for sure for Prince Ali, they hate Blatter, Blatter wasn't responsible for Qatar placing in 2022, it was Platini and the UEFA, they made pressure against Blatter and he later agreed.
                                Its actually the contrary. If you are making these statements give sources. Blatter and rest of his current administration basically sold the world cup to Qatar, so why would the Persian Gulf Arabs not be grateful and not vote for Blatter? Doesn't matter if Prince Ali is an Arab or not an Arab in this certain situation to Qatar and friends.

Arab or not the majority of AFC will be definitely likely to back Blatter.

http://www.firstpost.com/sports/2269394-2269394.html

Blatter must be re-elected and has full AFC support, says influential Sheikh Ahmad

ZURICH: FIFA president Sepp Blatter is the right man for the job and should be re-elected for another four years on Friday, Sheikh Ahmad Al-Fahad Al-Sabah, one of the most powerful men in world sport, has told Reuters.

The Kuwaiti was speaking on the eve presidential election where, despite the crisis currently engulfing FIFA, Blatter is expected to see off the challenge of 39-year-old Jordanian Prince Ali Bin Al-Hussein.

Sheikh Ahmad, elected to FIFA's executive committee last month at the Asian Football Confederation (AFC) congress, said the 79-year-old Swiss still had the support of the Asian bloc.

"FIFA should have a leader with a lot of experience," he told Reuters at the Baur au Lac hotel, where seven FIFA executives were arrested on Wednesday.

"Not only that, but someone who has shown a strong commitment to the AFC over many years and Blatter has done that.

"Prince Ali is a good man, I work with him, I was a main supporter in the past, he is like my brother. He has a good future but I think he was in a little bit of a hurry. I think he needed to take the trust of Asia first before he earned the trust of the international community
                                ."

The that fact AFC, barring Australia which announced its backing for Prince Ali on Thursday, is staunchly behind Blatter is likely to be a key factor in what should be a comfortable victory for the Swiss.

Asia accounts for 47 of the 209 member nations which will vote for the president in Friday's ballot after all other business at the annual FIFA Congress has been completed.

Comment

Working...
                                X