Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would Prince Ali as FIFA president benefit Iran or no?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by onebloodfool View Post
    So then we would have a Jordanian prince as the head of FIFA, and a member of the Khalifa family in charge of AFC.
    I can not envision one scenario where that combo would be a good thing for Iran
    Arabs are taking over the world with the oil money.

Comment

Of course the AFC wants Blatter to stay lol.

Comment

Originally posted by I Walk Alone View Post
        Arabs are taking over the world with the oil money.
        Took over already my friend. Mau hanooz andar khame yek kocheim!

Sitting on the 3rd largest known reserves of oil (considering Canada's oil is pretty crap ) and 2nd largest reserves of gas.

Comment

I don't understand .. but these Arabs seem to be so obsessed with football these days ... Qatar a tiny country hosts WC and ..now, Prince Ali baba who probably has nothing else to do in his life (except for screwing women) decides to run for the presidency of FIFA. I guess that tells you that football is all about dirty money now and Arabs have plenty of that ... Screw Prince Ali Baba .. Sepp is head and shoulder above despite all the shit that he has closed his eyes to for years!

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
            Kafashian announced hat he is going to vote for Blatter
            I thiught you wrote Kafashian is running for FIFA presidency for a second
            You just got Caged
            K.C McElroy's Fan

Comment

Zidane needs to quit Real Madrid and run for president. I would love for a recent retired player to be the pres then these corrupt monsters like Prince Ali kooft or Blatter segi

Comment

Originally posted by CAGE View Post
                I thiught you wrote Kafashian is running for FIFA presidency for a second
                Chera ke na? mageh chi kam dareh aghayeh Kafashian?

Comment

Originally posted by Adesor Vafaseya View Post
                  Blatter will win it 100%.

He has all the small federations in Africa and Asia, who have equal votes as all the large federations in FIFA, in his pocket!

(all federations in Fifa wheher Maledives Islands or Germany have equal amount of votes)

Means in the end of the day he has more votes than any of his contenders and will win again.

And I like Sepp Blatter far more than Prince Ali!

You were so right man! I love you!
                  CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Working...
                  X