Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by baba ab dad View Post
    your just a complete hater no matter what the topic huh smh lol
    Leave your baseless excuses in your backpack. Read the whole story before jumping in.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
      Leave your baseless excuses in your backpack. Read the whole story before jumping in.
      i was joking but ok, some bitter youth, don't take it personal

Comment

Originally posted by The Realist View Post
        Neku didn't come out of the woodwork, we would find others. In the older players, both hosseini and montazeri make good candidates. In the younger my vote would go to pouraligangi or even Dariush rafiei, but both need to build more caps.

I'm not convinced that a player like Ando can carry the responsibility of the captain armband and at the same time not compromise that trademark aggression in him!

Comment

Originally posted by babak_iran View Post
          Many Thanks for the tipex, I hope you comprehended the rest of the intelligent post!
          sigpic
          Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

anyone got the final traveling list of TM players by position..!!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
              anyone got the final traveling list of TM players by position..!!
              http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran_na...#Current_squad

Comment

Happy to see only one Qatar based player in our squad.

Comment

thank you
                  anymore info on these 2 defenders..?? are they CDs..??

Ezzatollah Pourghaz
                  Hossein Kanaani

what about these 2 MFders..?
                  Milad Mohammadi & Mehdi Torabi
                  are they DM..??

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                    Happy to see only one Qatar based player in our squad.
                    Well technically 4
                    but i know what you mean..!

Comment

TM list for the matches against Uzbekistan and Turkmenistan

thank you
                      anymore info on these 2 defenders..?? are they CDs..??

Ezzatollah Pourghaz
                      Hossein Kanaani

what about these 2 MFders..?
                      Milad Mohammadi&Mehdi Torabi
                      are they DM..??
                      Pourghaz is a CB but can play LB if Im not mistaking.

Kanaani CB, Mohammadi RM/RB but left footed so I guess would be able to play LM, Torabi RB but can play RM.

It's funny as when you look closely most of the new guys Carlos brings from the IPL can play offensive roles as well as more defensive ones. He clearly likes versatile players.

Almost all of the wing players he calls up have Hajsafi/Heydari-type characteristics.

Comment

thank you
                        Like ZJoon said, most of these guys are quite versatile and have played all over the place, but I would say generally

* Ezzatollah Pourghaz: CB - he also has very nice long throws like Amiri

* Hossein Kanaani: CB (left and right) mainly but he also plays RD.

* Milad Mohammadi: LB/LW. Although hard to tell from his last few weeks in the league! If you watch the game against Sepahan, he's often in the last 4, but also front 3!!! I think they played 3-5-2 on some of the games in the last few weeks, so in that sense, he would be the left winger in a 3-5-2, 4-5-1 or 4-4-2 - not good in defensive duties IMHO.

* Mehdi Torabi: Generally RB, but I think he would be an RM or RAM for these games.

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post

Kanaani CB, Mohammadi RM/RB but left footed so I guess would be able to play LM, Torabi RB but can play RM.

It's funny as when you look closely most of the new guys Carlos brings from the IPL can play offensive roles as well as more defensive ones. He clearly likes versatile players.

Almost all of the wing players he calls up have Hajsafi/Heydari-type characteristics.
                          That is ChaDURi style of play.

Comment

Yeup
                            think thats true in regards to all his invitees..!!
                            his whole playing tactics revolve around defending and attacking as a team..!!

Comment

My thoughts exactly. That is what he did in the WC, but people we too upset to see it.

Heydari, Hajsafi, Alenemeh, Mahini, Montazeri, Shojaei could all play multiple positions (I would even throw Hadadifar in that mix)

CQ allowed himself a various number of different line-up combos if the need ever arose.

Comment

Working...
                              X