Taj: PGPL can have "B" teams + other news

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Taj: PGPL can have "B" teams + other news

Gotta give it to Taj, he has worked hard this past month to improve our football system for next year, some main points from his interview:

-PGPL will again have 16 teams next year

-We cannot have 18 teams because we do not have adequate fields, facilites..etc

-For the first time PGPL teams can form "B" teams and can rotate players between B team and Senior team during the season

-There is a possibility that we will restart the "Super Jam" next season

http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=226438

^^i think they fcuked up with Foolad e novin and they have no choice but to let it slide this year. there will be a lot of questions about this as we get closer to the start of the season
    IRI = FAILED

Comment

Every since Taj came on board our league has been scheduled properly. I remember prior to Taj they use to schedule the league for the next 2-3 months only.

Now they keep calling him Mafia and give him all sort of names with no basis whatsoever.

Comment

I remember back when Sepahan Novin was supposed to be in the PGPL but weren't allowed since they're owned by Sepahan. I've heard rumors that Naft Abadan or Naft Masjed Solyman will buy the points from Foolad Novin and play in the PGPL. Interesting to see what happens next.

Comment

^^oh god not again, they fcuked this up and they should just allow foolad e novin play out this season, most likely they will get relegated next year.
          IRI = FAILED

Comment

^^^ I would be okay with foolad novin playing in the league but those are rules for you my friend. The same rules apply for Spain if Barcelona B were to qualify for La Liga.

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
              ^^^ I would be okay with foolad novin playing in the league but those are rules for you my friend. The same rules apply for Spain if Barcelona B were to qualify for La Liga.
              actually that is not true, in Spain Barcelona B and Real Mardrid B would never play in La Liga as long as their senior team is in La Liga. Even if Barca B and RM B win the 2nd division league. However, the problem with IPL is that IFF never imagined that Foolad e Novin would win the azadegan league!! so it is not fair to change the rules right now and shaft 23 players who earned the right to play in IPL because of a mistake that IFF made.

IFF should have made the rule from week 1 that no team B team can get promoted as long as they have a senior team in IPL. since they failed to do this it is not ethical to shaft the players and staff and punish them for a mistake that IFF made.
              IRI = FAILED

Comment

Originally posted by persian-eagle-13 View Post
                actually that is not true, in Spain Barcelona B and Real Mardrid B would never play in La Liga as long as their senior team is in La Liga. Even if Barca B and RM B win the 2nd division league. However, the problem with IPL is that IFF never imagined that Foolad e Novin would win the azadegan league!! so it is not fair to change the rules right now and shaft 23 players who earned the right to play in IPL because of a mistake that IFF made.

IFF should have made the rule from week 1 that no team B team can get promoted as long as they have a senior team in IPL. since they failed to do this it is not ethical to shaft the players and staff and punish them for a mistake that IFF made.
                Sepahan Novin were promoted a few years ago but were not allowed to compete in the PGPL

Comment

-PGPL teams can only use B team players on weeks 10,11,20 and 21

http://www.farsnews.com/newstext.php?nn=13940324000898

Comment

Originally posted by irani1378 View Post
                    -PGPL teams can only use B team players on weeks 10,11,20 and 21

http://www.farsnews.com/newstext.php?nn=13940324000898
                    What does this mean for Foolad Novin or Foolad in that manner? Can they rotate players between the A team and B team on other weeks then? If so that will give them an advantage in revenue costs and points as a matter of fact, considering Foolad Novin can forfeit both their home and away games against Foolad.

Comment

this is ridiculous!! just watch how much "hashehi" this will cause our football this year. as is, our football is full of "hasheh" now if something happens there will be accusation of collusion and tabani from other teams.
                      IRI = FAILED

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                        I remember back when Sepahan Novin was supposed to be in the PGPL but weren't allowed since they're owned by Sepahan. I've heard rumors that Naft Abadan or Naft Masjed Solyman will buy the points from Foolad Novin and play in the PGPL. Interesting to see what happens next.
                        Foolad relegated that year and bought Sepahan Novin's points. They either have to allow Novin teams to play in IPL or not.

Comment

Originally posted by sedee91 View Post
                          What does this mean for Foolad Novin or Foolad in that manner? Can they rotate players between the A team and B team on other weeks then? If so that will give them an advantage in revenue costs and points as a matter of fact, considering Foolad Novin can forfeit both their home and away games against Foolad.
                          I say 99% novin wont play in PGPL next seson

Comment

Working...
                          X