Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blatter has resigned!

Well..... that escalated quickly.

IFA President Sepp Blatter will step down as head of world soccer's governing body but only after the organization's executive committee organizes a fresh vote "for the election of my successor," he said Tuesday.

It was time for him to go

He is just as dirty as the others arrested

Now we need to revote on Qatar WC 2022 and changed it

It is too late for Russia change

Comment

I'm not his fan, but this whole recent scenery, was a coup against him. A new mafia will pop-up soon, probably under the name of Bin Ali.

Comment

i bet we will get a new mafia but i hope that a new generation will break through now and take this opportunity to keep the game clean! FIGO KOJAEI? (i just hope he resent remember kaebi)

Comment

^^ Many people are saying that If Blatter resigned before the election, Prince Ali would have won. Now, with a re-vote, new countries won't vote for Ali, but whoever Blatter's chosen successor will be. Its a smart move, but there will definitely be change.

What does this mean for Iran? Many things... Many of the candidates are in favor of a bigger world cup which means more spots for Asia.

Comment

Not a surprise since many major EU teams threatened to boycott WC 2018 & 2022. Good for FIFA and the fans. Change is good.
            sigpic

Comment

Greatest American interventions in history
              1.WWII
              2.forcing Sepp Blatter to resign

Comment

Now we'll have a corruption free and fair FIFA. Hahahahaha

Comment

No way they will not give the FIFA job to an Arab, it will go to Michel Platini I guarantee you

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
                    No way they will not give the IFFA job to an Arab, it will be Michel Platini I guarantee you
                    hahaha mr i aint corrupt

Comment

This is good news, I wouldn't be surprised if Qatar and Russia made a deal with Blatter so football community gets off their back and they keep their World Cup.
                      IRI = FAILED

Comment

Hopefully Qatar will get stripped from the World Cup.

Comment

Bring the 2022 World Cup to USA.

Comment

Originally posted by CHaMiLLionaire View Post
                            ^^ Many people are saying that If Blatter resigned before the election, Prince Ali would have won. Now, with a re-vote, new countries won't vote for Ali, but whoever Blatter's chosen successor will be. Its a smart move, but there will definitely be change.

What does this mean for Iran? Many things... Many of the candidates are in favor of a bigger world cup which means more spots for Asia.
                            bigger world cup will be boring.

Comment

If they take it away from Qatar and Russia, I hope they give it to other countries that have not hosted.
                              راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Working...
                              X