Blatter has resigned!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah but who ????

Which ever country it is , it should have the infrastructure to be able to handle it

Comment

The 2018 World Cup should go to either Great Britain or Germany (Just to Anger the Russians) and the 2022 World Cup should go to the US

Comment

^ Give it to Ukraine or Georgia and Russia will be in rage!

Comment

I think Blatter will arrested with the others in the days to come.

Comment

Why are people complaining about Russia WC ?

Russia is one of the greatest countries on earth with a gigantic history and culture. A world cup in Russia will be amazing. I'm off to Russia in 2 months, and I'll scout the WC venues. It'd be stupid to take it away from Russia and give it to the usual bores like UK/Germany.

Russia MUST stay.

Comment

There is not enough time to change the WC 2018 venue so Russia is safe but the WC 2022 in Qatar is history

Comment

Comment

He just couldn't take the pressure so he resigned.

For someone involved in a Mafia, what a wuss.

Comment

There is a saying that goes "Better the devil you know than the devil you don't".

I don't like blatter but in a year or two we may be wishing for him to come back. I think Iranian football will get screwed even harder under platini or the arab guy.

Comment

Without a doubt Blatter will have his own candidate run in his place. He will not let FIFA fall into the opposition's hands.
                      راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
                        There is not enough time to change the WC 2018 venue so Russia is safe but the WC 2022 in Qatar is history
                        Mexico took over hosting the 1986 Men's World Cup from Colombia in May of 1983. The US took over hosting the 2003 Women's World Cup from China with 4 months left till the tournament. There is time to change Russia but I don't think they will as there isn't the direct evidence of bribing or the self admission of bribing like the arabs.
                        I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

van praag

Comment

Bla- Terr zad! :-)
                            CGgusYqVAAM_jgb.jpg_medium.jpg
                            CGg9t77UYAABy4G.jpg_medium.jpg
                            11102852.jpg
                            blatter6.jpg
                            Last edited by webmaster; 06-02-2015, 05:37 PM.
                            __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                            We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by foadm_2000 View Post
                              Greatest American interventions in history
                              1.WWII
                              2.forcing Sepp Blatter to resign
                              Whenever America get's involved...the situation get's worst...First it was Bin Ladan, now we will get Sheikh Bin Ali...after a few years we will all be crying for Blatter to return
                              Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

I nominate Kaffashian to become the new FIFA President.

Comment

Working...
                                X