[VIDEO] Soroush Rafiei | Amazing Skills Show | Foolad | 2014/15

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[VIDEO] Soroush Rafiei | Amazing Skills Show | Foolad | 2014/15

One of the victims of the sarbazi campaign and one of our TM most technical and underrated players. He has incredible technique and only just turned 25 in March, so his sarbazi will be fixed next year and hopefully he gets himself to Europe. He can be TMs CAM at WC2018 if he works hard.

Cool video and better music! Now we can see CQ selection is always good.

Comment

He is quite a good player. This sarbazi bs is detrimental to our football

Comment

thanks for the video man! He is a good player, he hasn't had much chance to prove himself in TM yet, but I am sure he will get more chances in the future. He is a prospect for CAM for sure, and he is still young. Reminds me of a younger masoud shojaei, maybe not as technical, but definitely a lot faster.
        --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
        --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
        ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
        --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
        ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

even though he is not part of the current invited players to TM, according to news sources, he trains with TM everyday, because CQ asked him to. So, CQ believes in him a lot.

Comment

afarin khob dorost kardi

Comment

Puh, I have my problems with such highlights. Good footwork, no doubt, but he looks terribly ineffective in there. In 90% of these scenes he messes up the shot or pass or at least doesn't make the most out of the situation.

Comment

he is looks very lively and quick-footed and has a lot of energy and potential but his final touch seems horrible..!!

like many of our domestic league young talents, the potential is good but hard to say if it materializes into something special..!!?

without going to EU or getting consistent call-ups to work closely with CQ, i dont see it happening..!!

Comment

I am a CQ supporter but one criticism I have of his is that he hasn't played a young CAM like Rafiee more often to replace the inconsistant ageing shojaei. We are deficient in that position atm.

Comment

Interesting player ... quick feet and very skillful. Certainly a prospect for some of our aging TM players.

Comment

Interesting player .. quick feet and very skillful. Certainly a potential to replace some of our aging TM players.

Comment

Nice player for IPL standards, but he did nothing in the opportunities he got during the AC and there isn't much to be impressed about in this video. If we are relying on this guy to be our CAM in 20018, we are in deep shit.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
                          Puh, I have my problems with such highlights. Good footwork, no doubt, but he looks terribly ineffective in there. In 90% of these scenes he messes up the shot or pass or at least doesn't make the most out of the situation.
                          May be it's your usual Bias toward Foulad.
                          I bet you have no problem with Hadadifar.
                          Qasem scored one single goal for entire season and playoff. Soroush scored 7 goals for much less games than Qasem .

Comment

Originally posted by Babak View Post
                            Nice player for IPL standards, but he did nothing in the opportunities he got during the AC and there isn't much to be impressed about in this video. If we are relying on this guy to be our CAM in 20018, we are in deep shit.
                            Didn't he play like one single game at the Asian Cup?

How can we possibly judge him on one performance...

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                              May be it's your usual Bias toward Foulad.
                              I bet you have no problem with Hadadifar.
                              Qasem scored one single goal for entire season and playoff. Soroush scored 7 goals for much less games than Qasem .
                              What bias against Foolad? And I didn't reject Rafiei, just the selection of highlights. I know how effective he's been for Foolad, especially last autumn.

Comment

Working...
                              X