No announcement yet.

AFC U-19 CHAMPIONSHIP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iran goes home and Saudi go to Final losing to Japan.

We could have beat Saudi team but we had bad game plan and bad performance.
    We did not look like a deserving Finalist like Our U16.

I seriously doubt IFF will replace Coach Peyrovani , they may even Reward him base on what we have seen from IFF.

Comment

The only good thing that can come out this match (I hope) is that Peyrovani will get sacked and we get at least a half decent coach before the world cup - even if it's an Iranian coach like GolMo who's a free agent right now.

Comment

The crazy game ended 6 - 5.

Iran could have played better. The coach sat most of the time watching the game.

I did not like the environment, hostile towards Iran.

As someone mentioned, the positive thing is that Iran is in for WC.
        چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

embarrassing performance....
          TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Comment

Peyrovani's logic: Have the best defense of the tournament, allow one goal through three matches (an own goal).

Biggest game of tournament - switch this defense up, and try something new!

Absolute disastrous.

Comment

1. no tactics, no knowledge of the tactical basics of football. still dont know what they do all day every day.
              2. coach? there was no coach. cant call him a coach. more of a clown.
              3. just reza shekari. we wont see any of the other guys in the future. maybe the guy who did all the corners

Comment

6 goals scored on our defencey ??????? How and why 😠😠😠😠😠😠

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
                  The only good thing that can come out this match (I hope) is that Peyrovani will get sacked and we get at least a half decent coach before the world cup - even if it's an Iranian coach like GolMo who's a free agent right now.
                  Knowing IFF, they won't sack Peyrovani and even if they do, I'm not sure if Golmo will take the risk to take over this team

Comment

I doubt it.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                      Peyrovani's logic: Have the best defense of the tournament, allow one goal through three matches (an own goal).

Biggest game of tournament - switch this defense up, and try something new!

Absolute disastrous.
                      If we look at it a different way, if a total idiot could bring us this far, imagine what a real coach can do with the boys!

Comment

I hate how we always blow out when it matters the most. Our weak mentality is showing in youth levels too, we just can't get past our psychological blockade.

Comment

If we look at it a different way, if a total idiot could bring us this far, imagine what a real coach can do with the boys!
                          the issue is that we have enough total idiots...
                          TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Comment

If this Gholami guy ever plays for Iran again Im done watching.
                            "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                              Iran goes home and Saudi go to Final losing to Japan.

We could have beat Saudi team but we had bad game plan and bad performance.
                              We did not look like a deserving Finalist like Our U16.

I seriously doubt IFF will replace Coach Peyrovani , they may even Reward him base on what we have seen from IFF.
                              so there isn't a 3rd place match?

Comment

I thought Iran will play one more game. Iran is going home bruised from a lousy loss.

Coach should be replaced but he won't. The reason(s) he will stay are the same reasons he was chosen. LOL.
                                چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Working...
                                X