No announcement yet.

AFC U-19 CHAMPIONSHIP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am proud of this team. Nobody gave them a chance in this tournament. And they reached the Semi-final!
    They qualified for the WC. And today, while unlucky at times, they fought like lions!

Today was a freak result. It happens in football.Regardless if who the coach is. Brazil lost 7-1 at the WC, couple of years ago Arsenal lost 8-2 against Man Utd. Mourinho lost 5-0 to Barca with his Real side. It happens.
    Today we saw a unique game, heartbreaking but highly entertaining.
    Dameshun garm!

Comment

Originally posted by TheWheels View Post
      Tehranto lowkey celebrating his Saudi masters won
      You're a bit obsessed. You can't help it, it's OK.

Just please go back to your normal routine and show up once Iraq is mentioned. Otherwise, where and how else will you contribute.

Comment

Originally posted by TheFrasbul View Post
        I am proud of this team. Nobody gave them a chance in this tournament. And they reached the Semi-final!
        They qualified for the WC. And today, while unlucky at times, they fought like lions!

Today was a freak result. It happens in football.Regardless if who the coach is. Brazil lost 7-1 at the WC, couple of years ago Arsenal lost 8-2 against Man Utd. Mourinho lost 5-0 to Barca with his Real side. It happens.
        Today we saw a unique game, heartbreaking but highly entertaining.
        Dameshun garm!
        We are seeing an uptick in talent - this team should have and did qualify. But honestly, we could have won this tournament if it wasn't for tactical blunders of Peyrovani.

Comment

The referee for the Japan-Vietnam match looks a lot like Ben Williams.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
            Players were out of gas as well, in last few minutes why the keeper and the rest didn't rush the attack on set pieces. Saudi had more players in box compare to us in last minute on set piece. That was pathetic to watch. Borideh bodan badjoori!
            we were playing with 9 men at that time
            Formerly known as Persianking!
            Follow me @
            instagram/iranscout
            instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Can someone please tell me where the fucking injury time was??? 7 goals in the second half, 2 Iranian players got injured badly and were treated on the field, right during the match the saudi keeper changes his shoes for no reason and constantly wastes time like his dirty teammates, red card for Gholami and several disputes between both teams.... all this + more should have been at least 10 minutes extra time! The referee shamefully was shitting his pants and just wanted to finish the damn game and go back home to mama's bed. Pretty much he knew he fucked up the whole game...

I can’t be mad at the players, even if some were playing horrendous - especially our nonexistent defense with the likes of Gholami. But at least they fought and showed passion, unlike Peyrovani who was warming his balls on the bench instead. I actually was starting to like him and thought maybe we were too harsh on him, but his reaction, if there was any, was absolutely shameful today. Just imagine what a coach like CQ would have done in that situation... he would run up and down and push his players to the limit. Hell even the saudi coach was constantly in action despite being in front, truly what a shame! For that I lost my respect for Peyrovani and deeply hope we will find a real coach for the World Cup.
              Last edited by Nariman; 10-27-2016, 09:34 AM.
              Formerly known as Persianking!
              Follow me @
              instagram/iranscout
              instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Guys, how did Reza Chaab do? I heard he scored, but how was the rest of his performance?

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
                  Guys, how did Reza Chaab do? I heard he scored, but how was the rest of his performance?
                  He hustled and played well this game. His goal was real good. But thorough the tournament? He was replaced by lesser name in Jafari because Jafari really hustles and pressures defenses. Shows that he doesn't have much to offer the offensive line.

Comment

AFC U-19 CHAMPIONSHIP

All our teams, from youth to senior level need to hire a sport psychologist. Like tomorrow. Our mentality is our self destruction.

Comment

Peyrovani is absolutely crap... fat shit never got up from the bench..

Comment

Originally posted by Bessos View Post
                        The referee for the Japan-Vietnam match looks a lot like Ben Williams.
                        Half Time, Japan was by 2 goals to none of Vietnam. Japan in the final. Japan plays better than Saudi Arabia so they should be able to get the Cup in our previous island of Bahrain.
                        چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                          All our teams, from youth to senior level need to hire a sport psychologist. Like tomorrow. Our mentality is our self destruction.
                          with the exception of our TM, I fully agree. CQ needs to hold seminars around the country
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                            He hustled and played well this game. His goal was real good. But thorough the tournament? He was replaced by lesser name in Jafari because Jafari really hustles and pressures defenses. Shows that he doesn't have much to offer the offensive line.
                            Lets just hope the kid is ok. He got knocked out really badly it seemed like.
                            "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
                              Any time you get scored on 6 goals you have to take some blame. Ultimately, one of the jobs of a goalie is to organize his defense and instruct them when their positioning is wrong.

IMHO, he just doesn't have what it takes for future success. He was rarely tested in this tournament and made only a few easy saves. Today was the only day that he needed to come up with some decent saves and nothing.
                              I feel that the job of the goalie organizing the defense and instructing them on their positing is a dying trait/habit. This is an absolute must for a GK since he can see the complete field and should be able to communicate with his defense on how to move/re-position. Oliver Kahn was a great example of doing just that.

Comment

Anytime your team gets scored on 6 times. Its time to fire the coach immediately...specially the way the got scored on...horrible....great passion from the players...I feel like we need 10 of CQ..is there a clone machine invented yet??? lol

Comment

Working...
                                X