AFC U-19 CHAMPIONSHIP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IRAN'S RAZZAGHPOUR RELIEVED AFTER FINDING REDEMPTION

Riffa: Islamic Republic of Iran defender Abolfazl Razzaghpour turned from villain to hero in less than 60 minutes when his team held Qatar to a 1-1 draw in their Group C opener at the AFC U-19 Championship Bahrain 2016 at the Bahrain National Stadium on Friday.

Razzaghpour first gifted Qatar the lead with an own goal in the 38th minute but turned saviour after netting a powerful left-footer from outside the box to earn a precious point for his side.“I pray before each game that if I make any mistake in the game, I should remain focused to help my team in all the ways possible,” he told the-AFC.com on his thoughts after the dreadful own goal.“I kept my concentration on the game and had told my friend midfielder, Omid Nor Afkan before to pass me the ball if he sees any space in front me so that I can take the shot with all my power.“Thankfully, I got the space, the pass and I did not want to miss this chance.”“We are not under any kind of pressure. We don’t think about the performances of other Iranian teams and want to think only about our match,” he said about Iran’s recent successes in football and futsal fields

• Abolfaz Razaghpuor:

در مقابل مشکلات خم به ابرو نیاور
      چون کارگردان همیشه سخت ترین نقش ها را به بهترین بازیگر میدهد
    • ⚽⚽
    • برای نمادی که جلوی پیراهن و روی قلبتان حک شده بجنگید
      در این صورت مردم اسم پشت پیراهنتان را هرگز فراموش نمیکنن

⚽⚽

Comment

Next matches

06:00

Tehran Time

Iran U19 - Japan U19

Comment

AFC Rules -Competition system

9.3. The ranking in each group shall be determined in descending order asfollows:

9.3.1. higher number of points obtained in all group Matches;
        9.3.2. if two (2) or more Participating Teams are equal on points, thefollowing criteria are applied to determine the ranking (in descendingorder):Head-to-Head criteria
        9.3.2.1. higher number of points obtained in the group Matchesplayed among the Participating Teams in question
        9.3.2.2. superior goal difference from the group Matches playedamong the Participating Teams in question;
        9.3.2.3. higher number of goals scored in the group Matchesplayed among the Participating Teams in question;
        9.3.2.4. higher number of goals scored away from home in thegroup Matches played between the Participating Teams inquestion (only applicable for the Qualifiers)

Comment

we got excellent players within this age group, the coach sucks only, as usual

Comment

Originally posted by Nader25 View Post
            we got excellent players within this age group, the coach sucks only, as usual

Peurovani never was a good player not ever has coached a good team with any success. He has no track record of any success to be qualify for National level job , but it's Iran and IFF and connection and relationship jobs. His last jon Assistant at Gohar Zagros.

Sorkhpoushan
            Damash Tehran
            Aboumoslem (assistant)
            Aboumoslem
            Saipa (assistant)
            Iran U-23 (assistant)
            Gohar Zagros (assistant)
            Iran U-20

Qatar Coach Oscar Cano:

Team
            Granada (youth)
            Imperio Albolote (youth)
            Imperio Albolote
            Arenas Armilla
            Baza
            Granada
            Poli Ejido
            Salamanca
            Melilla
            Betis B
            Alcoyano
            Qatar

Under Peyrovani team did not improve and got worse.

Last year Iran U18 with mostly same players defeated Qatar U18 with mostly same players in Qatar 3-1( Tri Star games) and dominated all the time but yesterday it was nothing like before.

Here is the team that defeated Qatar 3-1 in Qatar LAST YEAR.

Iran U18 3:1 Qatar U18

Iran TM U18

Qatar U18

Last edited by St_Mark; 10-15-2016, 04:00 AM.

Comment

I am not too disheartened considering they played the majority of the 2nd half with 10 men and managed to draw level. It was clear that there was a lack of cohesion and they lacked a cutting edge up front.

Some of our so called bigger names didn't shine so let's hope they step it up against Japan.

I don't know a great deal about Peyrovani's coaching credentials. I'll defer to the greater knowledge of other forum members but I do recall people ripping into the U16 coach and let's face it they didn't do too badly.

This was the opening game of the tournament. It is always a tricky match no matter who you face. The important thing is we didn't lose so let's stay positive and hope for the best.
              “I swear it upon Zeus an outstanding runner cannot be the equal of an average wrestler.” - Socrates

Comment

Let me break it down for those who didn't get to watch the game. In the first half the boys actually tried to play systematically. Players played stationary looking for passes to the open target trying to move the ball around. Problem was they filed miserably at it. The Qataris covered them very well and didn't allow any passes to go through.

In the 2nd half, specially after the early red card the team went into the selfish mode of just trying to run pass the defenders and creating chances for themselves and it actually worked well for them as they had the physical advantage on the pitch and dominated ball control.

We need to find system a accommodates our players. We have great talented players who can perform well for themselves but lack team cohesion. IMO we played too structured in the first half and these players are required a more fluid style of play and allow them more liberty to take actions in their own hands. Its not an easy task specially for a amateur manager like we have but its not impossible to get results.

It will be interesting to see how the team moves forward from here on.
                "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

U19 Practice session In Bahrain Last Night/

تمرین شب گذشته تیم ملی جوانان با حضور رسانه های ژاپنی برگزار شد.

به گزارش سایت رسمی فدراسیون، تیم ملی جوانان ایران ساعت ۱۹ شب گذشته در حالی سومین تمرین خودش را در زمین شماره ۲ استادیوم ملی بحرین برگزار کرد که
                  این تمرین تحت پوشش خبری رسانه های ژاپنی برگزار شد. در ابتدای تمرین بازیکنان با ضربه به توپ بدن های خود را گرم کرده و سپس به کارهای کششی پرداختند.در قسمت دوم تمرینات، بازیکنان با تجمع در محوطه جریمه به بازی فشرده و شوت های ناگهانی به دو دروازه پرداختند.
                  پایان بخش تمرینات سرد کردن همراه با حرکات کششی بود.

در هنگام ترک محل تمرین خبرنگاران ژاپنی سوالاتی را از سرمربی تیم ملی جوانان پرسیدند پیروانی در این باره گفت :

ژاپن یکی از قدرت های آسیاست و برنده بازی دوشنبه قطعا یکی از فینالیست های این دوره از مسابقات است. اشتباه در این بازی ممکن است جبران ناپذیر باشد.
                  همچنین اعضای کادر فنی تیم ملی جوانان تا اوایل بامداد روز یکشنبه مشغول آنالیز دقیق بازی ژاپن و یمن بودند.

Comment

Koki Ogawa
                    Japanese
                    Age 19 years
                    Born 08 Augu 1997 in Kanagawa
                    Club Jubilo Iwata B
                    Position Forward
                    Height 1m83
                    Weight 70 kg

Riffa: Few could argue the dominant force of Japan in Asian football over the decades. Yet despite their impressive records and championships, the East Asian side have never won the AFC U-19 Championship. This is despite amassing 36 appearances in the competition’s history, second only to Korea Republic.

Hoping to alter the history books is Koki Ogawa, who set the AFC U-19 Championship Bahrain 2016 alight with his explosive approach to the game. The dynamic striker steered his side to a convincing 3-0 victory, scoring Japan’s goal against Yemen in their Group B opener at the Bahrain National Stadium. -“This was the first game and we knew it is going to be a difficult first half because in the qualifiers of this competition we also struggled to get our rhythm in the first halves. I was looking for an opportunity to score as early as possible in the second half and I am happy we did it,” the youngster revealed in an interview with the-AFC.com. The 19-year-old Júbilo Iwata player timed his leap to perfection minutes after the restart to head a free kick past Yemeni goalkeeper Salem Al Harsh.

The young Samurai Blue have been runners-up on six separate occasions but were disappointingly eliminated in the last eight back in 2014, losing 5-4 on penalties following a 1-1 draw with DPR Korea. But Ogawa is hopeful that 2016 could be the year Japan capture the seemingly elusive title. “We have many experienced players in the team who can change the game around and as the tournament progresses we are confident we will do well.”

Comment

As always our FA doesn't give a crap about our youth development. Appointing nobodies as coach with very limited preparation. Collecting few kids from here and there and hoping raw talent can get them somewhere.

Comment

Grass-Masters scored vs Skorea............

1-0

ca min 60

Comment

FT:
                          2-1 Korea
                          Koreas nr 10 Young Woo Choo looks promissing, a new Tsha boom maybe
                          scored the 2 goals
                          Grasses didnt grassroll today actually

Comment

Originally posted by Nader25 View Post
                            FT:
                            2-1 Korea
                            Koreas nr 10 Young Woo Choo looks promissing, a new Tsha boom maybe
                            scored the 2 goals
                            Grasses didnt grassroll today actually
                            This is a useless reporting.
                            چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

AFC U-19 CHAMPIONSHIP - MD2: GROUP C PREVIEW

Manama: Islamic Republic of Iran coach Amir Peiravani is expecting his players to give an improved showing as they take on Group C leaders Japan in the second match of their AFC U-19 Championship Bahrain 2016 campaign.

The West Asians came from behind to draw 1-1 with Qatar in their opening match, as defender Abolfazl Razzaghpour scored at both ends to leave both teams with a point apiece.
                              “Japan are one of the best teams in Asia, so I have been discussing with my coaches about their observations,” said Peiravani.“We will have been in Bahrain for five days when we play them tomorrow so we will have adapted much better to the conditions.“We have more than 20 players and all of them are ready to step up if needed.
                              I expect to see better concentration and transitions from them in this second match.

Japan’s 3-0 win over Yemen came thanks to goals from Koki Ogawa, Yuto Iwasaki and Teruki Hara as the East Asian team found their feet in the second half of the game.Despite the victory, coach Atsushi Uchiyama is not resting on his laurels ahead of the Iran game.

“Iran are a physically strong team. Some of them are very tall and they play an aggressive brand of football,” he said.“We will have to make sure we strike a good balance between offence and defence when we face them.

Photo: AFC

Comment

Last Training before game versus Japan.

1395/07/25-19:18

جلسه آنالیز و آخرین تمرین ملی پوشان قبل از دیدار حساس با ژاپن امروز برگزار شد.

به گزارش سایت رسمی فدراسیون، در ساعت ۱۱ صبح به وقت محلی مطابق با روزهای قبل جلسه آنالیز کادرفنی که این بار اختصاص به نحوه بازی ژاپن*داشت در هتل محل اقامت ملی پوشان برگزار گردید سپس از ساعت ۱۶ به وقت محلی ملی پوشان به محل تمرین عزیمت کردند.در ابتدا تمرینات با گرم کردن و حرکات کششی در زمین آغاز شد و سپس بازیکنان به آقا وسط با پاس های تکضرب پرداختند.
                                گفتنی است ، زمین تمرین امروز از کیفیت چندان مناسبی برخوردار نبود و با تماس مسئولان تيم ملی با اعضای AFC حاضر در مسابقات ، قرار شد مراتب اعتراض رسمی ایران در جلسه ای که فردا با حضور بهزاد آزاد

مدیر و علی دهقانی مدیر رسانه ای تیم ملی جوانان با عوامل برگزاری مسابقات برگزار خواهد شد، به ایشان ارائه شود.

Comment

Working...
                                X