No announcement yet.

AFC U-19 CHAMPIONSHIP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The boys have no nerves. The coaches actually haven't' done a bad job in terms of positioning and tactics, but they have no poise or discipline.
    They play like TM in the 90s.

Comment

Originally posted by versusdamon View Post
      this. clumsiness too damn high.
      Just look at them when they get the ball. Acting as it they are 3-0 up. Just standing with the ball until they lose it. Can't get 3 passes.

Comment

every time i see, japan is having a corner, freekick, we are getting outplayed

Comment

Japan's coach = dude from TinTin and the Blue Lotus!

Comment

We need to make sure we stay in our position and keep the ball and play counter attack.
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JUKabP3zTI

Comment

kheyli shol o vel bazi mikonim.
              Physical conditioning is bad.
              A more in form TM would have scored that last chance.

Comment

Amir Chicken peirovani is going for another draw.

Comment

I don't think he's going for a draw. His players are too nervous to even handle a simple pass. They need to calm down and focus and play their game.

Comment

They keep telling them from the bench to slow the game down. We barely have more than 1 person in their 1/3rd.

Comment

I know our defense looks shaky but Japan's is even worse! We've had 3 decent attacks and all 3 of them nearly ended in goals - one of them actually was a goal.

Comment

wow so unlucky....hit the bar. Shekari sure draws a lot of fouls, had a beautiful ball to the forward whose finish was blocked on the line after he rounded the keeper. The coaches have them tactically organized well for iranian standards

Comment

Japonia boreedan

Comment

Reza Shekari is one of the most arrogant kids I have seen play for TM. I doubt his teammates appreciate his antics.

Comment

How did the other group match end up?
                              “I swear it upon Zeus an outstanding runner cannot be the equal of an average wrestler.” - Socrates

Comment

0-0 Full time.

Good luck scoring 3+ goals against Yemen!!

Comment

Working...
                                X