AFC U-19 CHAMPIONSHIP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ata View Post
    wtf is happening??!!?! why is so many here loosing there hopes, we just need to win against a crappy team thats lost both its games... or am I wrong?
    It's an Iranian forum, what else can be expected?

Comment

Looks like your group's runner-up may be playing with Uzbekistan.
      Haq olinur, berilmas - rights are earned, not granted.

Comment

Originally posted by AhadUzbek View Post
        Would be good to rematch . Congrats on the win. By the way I think it's awesome that you stuck around the forum after the wcq. Good to have people from different countries around.

Comment

Originally posted by AhadUzbek View Post
          Stick around this time . Thanks for info.

Comment

If this is not a goal then what is?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqpKsmqWfD0&t=2037s

Another questionable referring at AFC as always. The Australian referees again..

here is the slow motion
            https://youtu.be/fqpKsmqWfD0?t=2098
            Last edited by webmaster; 10-18-2016, 04:42 PM.
            __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
            We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
              If this is not a goal then what is?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqpKsmqWfD0&t=2037s

Another questionable referring at AFC as always. The Australian referees again..

here is the slow motion
              https://youtu.be/fqpKsmqWfD0?t=2098
              Funny thing webby is that he looks like Ben Williams! He was also very harsh on the boys. I know this is under-19 so there wasn't much outcry from us but he was giving us yellow cards left and right.

Comment

Ok so I am very confused about this. Why cant fifa make it so that different confederations have to referee for other confederations? For example African and Europeon refs would conduct Asian games and Vice versa. This would to a certain extent take away the bias in my opinion.
                EAT. SLEEP. TM. REPEAT.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                  Funny thing webby is that he looks like Ben Williams! He was also very harsh on the boys. I know this is under-19 so there wasn't much outcry from us but he was giving us yellow cards left and right.
                  Its funny cause I was thinking the same watching the match. I was like who's this wannabe Ben Williams. I think Australia has the kiriest Refs in AFC right now.
                  "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Great to see UZbekistan defeat Aussies, in spite of a biased referee. 10 more minutes he would have given them another penalty.
                    by the way i watch UZB china match on tasoo-aa day and more than half of Uzbeks were wearing black. if WWIII happens, we have another great ally besides Tajikestan.

Comment

Originally posted by YeCheesi Tala View Post
                      Ok so I am very confused about this. Why cant fifa make it so that different confederations have to referee for other confederations? For example African and Europeon refs would conduct Asian games and Vice versa. This would to a certain extent take away the bias in my opinion.
                      I do agree and prefer to have a european referee instead of one from arabic or south asian nation, but all are prone to bias.We had European referee vs Argentina who clearly screwed TM.

Comment

Dang it, seems like it did completely pass the goal line:

Comment

Why dont they use goal-line technology then?

Comment

Iran U19 most likely will advance as 2nd rank of group C.
                            Iran will defeat Yemen and Qatar will not win against pinball Japan .

Iran will face Uzbekistan U19 next .Uzbek19 are very good team but not as strong as Japan and that should be exciting match.
                            Uzbeks coach (جسور ) Jasur is more gutsy than Peyrovani and their young players are good and play as a team good .

They had better preparation games than Iran but games versus Qatar , Japan and Yemen are going to be good preparation for game against Uzbek .
                            Peyrovani should start other players from squad specially at front line.

Before getting to Uzbek Iran U19 need to play hard and strong against Yemen and take advantages of size and height. Japan was unable to score during first half but by changing tactics and taller sub was able to score their first goal from aerial advantage that paved for their high score.

This week in Uzbekistan their U19 girls defeated Iran U19 Girls , good chance to get even.

Jasur

Omid joon , Rostamov , Jasurbek , AliJoonov , Sharof , Islam Joon
                            Dostoon , Khoshnood Bek ,Jamshid , Bobir , Aziz Joon

Comment

Today's games:

Thailand U19 Vs Bahrain U19
                              Korea Republic vs Saudi Arabia

Pos. Team GP Pts W D L GF GA +/- Form H2H
                              1 South Korea U19 2 6 2 0 0 5 2 3
                              2 Bahrain U19 2 3 1 0 1 4 4 0
                              3 Saudi Arabia U19 2 3 1 0 1 6 3 3
                              4 Thailand U19 2 0 0 0 2 1 7 -6

Bahrain will advance beating Thai.
                              South Korea has to win because Saudi will advance with a tie ( GF).
                              Daesh Arabia is being defeated in Aleppo and Mosul , hopefully in Manama too.
                              Whichever team ranked 2nd will lose next to Iraq. and 1st team will advance to WC beating UAE/Vietnam.
                              Last edited by St_Mark; 10-19-2016, 05:07 AM.

Comment

Iraqi FA at it again - same story as their U16s ... from the mouth of Iraqis themselves - at least their having honest online discussions about this (http://forums.bigsoccer.com/threads/...2024957/page-2). Here are some of the comments:

This is regarding Mazen Fayadh, one of their U-19 players:

it was said that he (Mazen) was born in 1992 it came from the iraqi press last year his career details are in a earlier post he started playing for nasariyah fc in 2011 we dont have 14 and 15 yrolds in the league in iraq in the top div. or 2nd div/ yes a player can start at 17 but not 12 and nassariyah are a good club level
                                That's some great research. Playing first team football at the age of 15 is something that's normally so rare in football, but in Iraq almost every player started their career at 15 years old lol. I mean apparently Younis was the top scorer of the second division for Kirkuk in 1998 and he was only 15 years old. Mohammed Hameed was called up to the under-23 team at the age of 12, Amjad Kalaf making his Iraqi Premier League debut in January 2005 at the age of 13.
                                Is it realistic to expect 14/15 year olds to compete every week like that against players much older? Or is it more realistic to think that actually they're not 14/15 years old. I would say the latter. It even happens at the top Iraqi clubs, like the case of Hassan Ali Kadhim who played regularly and scored for Al-Shorta (one of the biggest clubs in the whole Iraq) last season at supposedly 14-15 years of age.
                                how is that possible hes playing at his 6th club
                                كانت بدايتي مع الفرق الشعبية في الناصرية ضمن تشكيلة العروبة بعدها مثلت نادي الناصرية ومنه نحو الديوانية والاتفاق الديواني ثم انضممت إلى كربلاء الذي ارتديت قميصه في الدوري الكروي الممتاز واني مدين لهذا الفريق بالفضل والعرفان حيث قدمني للجمهور والمنتخبات الوطنية وحاليا مع النفط الذي أسعى معه لتحقيق مركز متقدم في دوري الكرة مشيرا إلى أنه لا ينسى فضل ومساندة أصدقائه في وصوله لهذه المستوى ومنهم عباس قاسم من الناصرية وياسر فليح من كربلاء .

http://www.imn.iq/archives/37692

the team for one of his clubbs in 2012 http://forum.kooora.com/?t=31798363 mazens name is there so he was 14 and 15 yrs old and at his 3rd club

Mazen in 2012 playing in Iraqi Premier League
                                ================================================== ===============================================
                                ================================================== ===============================================

My Comments:

Remember how BIG of a deal it was for Saeed Ezatollahi, at 16, to get a club appearance at Malavan? And we all see what a talent he is. According to Iraqi FA, they are producing Saeed Ezatollahis every month, and even better! Yet, will any of their players reach Saeed's level - where they can be inaugarated at Athetlico Madrid's prized youth academy, scoring in Champions League, playing for one of the best teams in Russia etc.? No. This is what cheating does.
                                Last edited by Tehranto; 10-19-2016, 06:31 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X