AFC U-19 CHAMPIONSHIP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
    Iraqi FA at it again - same story as their U16s ... from the mouth of Iraqis themselves - at least their having honest online discussions about this (http://forums.bigsoccer.com/threads/...2024957/page-2).

This is regarding Mazen Fayadh, one of their U-19 players:

================================================== ===============================================
    ================================================== ===============================================

My Comments:

Remember how BIG of a deal it was for Saeed Ezatollahi, at 16, to get a club appearance at Malavan? And we all see what a talent he is. According to Iraqi FA, they are producing Saeed Ezatollahis every month, and even better! Yet, will any of their players reach Saeed's level - where they can be inaugarated at Athetlico Madrid's prized youth academy, scoring in Champions League, playing for one of the best teams in Russia etc.? No. This is what cheating does.
    omg iraq producing a ezatolahi every month, than why is thier football team so shitty

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
      omg iraq producing a ezatolahi every month, than why is thier football team so shitty
      The point is not about their talent level. The point is, those countries who are abiding by the age restrictions are getting unfairly screwed by an overage team. It was heartbreaking to see our U16 team lose to an overage one. The Iraqi FA does this to survive and get praise because they cannot cheat the senior level. And we see where Iraq is there - I actually feel bad for their fans because our FA has shown multiple times what incompetency leads to. But corruption is even worse than incompetency.

It was a SHAME that our team (or any team who was in the final vs. Iraq or overage side) didn't get validated for being the best u16 team in Asia. Iraq also does their self a huge disservice by lying cause it will affect their senior teams. But I don't care about their teams to be honest, just shame that young boys who are being fair are getting screwed for having to face physically older, more advanced team.

We've done it too in the past but I'm glad this practice has stopped now for a few years. Hossein Kaabi, one of our greatest right backs ever, was constantly shamed in Iran for this practice of lying about his age. Maybe this joking and mocking of his age has helped us transition to a fairer system.
      Last edited by Tehranto; 10-19-2016, 06:40 AM.

Comment

It's the culture,

Comment

Saudi 2:1 Korea
          Bahrain 3:2 Thailand

Advancing teams group A
          1 Saudi Arabia
          2 Bahrain

Iraq VS Bahrain is next.
          Saudi VS UAE/Vietnam

It seems Iraq & Saudi have good chance to make it to top 4.

Comment

The Bahraini players look old too lol

Comment

what do we expect when even our shoes at the mosques are not safe from thieves......but everyone is great at showing off sajda of shukr.
              Haq olinur, berilmas - rights are earned, not granted.

Comment

Hello guys ! I was hoping to find out what time the game is gonna take place tmrw pacific time ? Tryna see if I have time to wake
                Up and watch the game before going to class .

Comment

Originally posted by saadat_abad View Post
                  Hello guys ! I was hoping to find out what time the game is gonna take place tmrw pacific time ? Tryna see if I have time to wake
                  Up and watch the game before going to class .
                  14 hours from right now.

Comment

Today's Games

Group C & B

17:00 ( Tehran Time) Qatar U19 Japan U19
                    17:00 ( Tehran Time Yemen U19 Iran U19
                    17:00 ( Tehran Time Iraq U19 Vietnam U19
                    17:00 ( Tehran Time) North Korea U19 U.A.E. U19

تیم ملی جوانان ایران در ساعت ۱۶.۳۰ دقیقه به وقت محلی آخرین تمرین خود پیش از بازی با یمن را در زمین سازمان ورزش و جوانان شهرک حَمد برگزار کرد.

به گزارش سایت رسمی فدراسیون،

در ابتدای تمرین امیرحسین پیروانی به صحبت با بازیکنان پرداخت، وی مجددا با بیان این نکته که نباید در مسابقه فردا تیم یمن را دست کم گرفت بازیکنان را به تمرکز در بازی فردا دعوت کرد.
                    جعفر هوشمند مربی بدنساز تیم با دویدن ، استارت های کوتاه و تمرینات کششی بدن بازیکنان را گرم کرد.

بخش دوم تمرینات به بازی آقا وسط و دادن پاس های تکضرب اختصاص یافت.
                    سپس مدافعین زیر نظر علیرضا پورمند و هافبک ها و مهاجمان زیر نظر کوروش برمک به مرور تاکتیک های اختصاصی در مسابقه فردا پرداختند.
                    اما بخش جذاب تمرین امروز به دروازه بان های تیم اختصاص داشت.جایی که شهاب عادلی،نیما میرزا زاد،محمدامین بهرامی زیر نظر مهدی حیدری به دفع توپ های ارسالی از جناحین پرداختند و در ادامه شوت های نزدیک در چارچوب بخش نهایی تمرین دروازه بانان بود.

در پایان بازیکنان با سرد کردن بدنهایشان به تمرین خاتمه دادند.

Comment

AFC U-19 CHAMPIONSHIP - MD3: GROUP C PREVIEW

Manama: Qatar coach Oscar Moreno is gearing up for what promises to be an intriguing encounter against Group C joint-leaders Japan in their AFC U-19 Championship Bahrain 2016 match on Thursday.

Although the defending champions are unbeaten in this year’s tournament so far, just like their next opponents, Moreno is keen to avoid any slip ups going into the final group game at Bahrain National Stadium.

Qatar drew 1-1 with the Islamic Republic of Iran in their opening match, following it up with a late Abdulrasheed Umaru winner to beat Yemen 1-0 on Monday despite struggling to finish off chances throughout the game.“I’m not happy with the efficiency from our attackers but the important thing is that we are creating chances,” said Moreno.“I full trust in our three strikers, Abdulrasheed, Hassan (Ahmad) Palang and Sayed (Issa) and if they keep on working, the goals will come.

“Japan are a different opponent to the teams we’ve faced so far, they have another style of play that makes their senior team one of the favourites to win the Asian Cup.

“We will try to make them uncomfortable on the pitch and make sure they don’t have as much possession as they’d like.
                      “It will be a nice game despite the pressure because both teams are playing for qualification".

Meanwhile, Japan, who have finished runners-up on six different occasions but have never won the tournament, are keen to recover from a gritty goalless draw against the IR Iran on Monday.

“Of course we wanted to win and get three points against Iran but we’re okay with a draw” said coach Atsushi Uchiyama.
                      “We knew it was going to be a tough game but before the tournament began, I was predicting that we would need to play all three games to decide who would qualify from this group.

“This game against Qatar will be decisive so I need to decide which are the best eleven players for my team, taking into consideration the conditions and fatigue. I am open to changing some players".

On Thursday’s simultaneous kickoff, IR Iran take on Yemen who have nothing to play for but pride following their elimination on Monday.

Amir Peiravani’s men are still in contention, but know that only a win will do after two consecutive draws against leaders Qatar and Japan.

“The match between us and Yemen is a new start,” said the IR Iran coach.
                      “I don’t want to think about Japan anymore now that match is finished. My players will just concentrate on this match with Yemen and hope to win and qualify.

”Opponents Yemen impressed on Monday against Qatar but came away empty-handed after conceding a late goal.
                      Coach Mohammed Al Nufiay is proud of his charges and hopes they will finally open their account against IR Iran after failing to register any goals in the losses to Japan and Qatar

.“I’m proud that my team is one of the 16 best teams in Asia,” said the Yemen coach.“Hopefully they will score and get a goal tomorrow. I know they will perform even better than they have in our previous two games".

Photo: Lagardère Sports

Comment

at least one thing is certain by todays match:
                        They cant afford to park the buss

Comment

Originally posted by Nader25 View Post
                          at least one thing is certain by todays match:
                          They cant afford to park the buss
                          They might still do, as a draw against Iran would be sufficient for their Qatari brothers!

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
                            They might still do, as a draw against Iran would be sufficient for their Qatari brothers!
                            I meant not Yemen but TM.............
                            Yemen is going to play their best game ever, this is certain because of Q-$$$$

Comment

Originally posted by Nader25 View Post
                              I meant not Yemen but TM.............
                              Yemen is going to play their best game ever, this is certain because of Q-$$$$
                              Oh, I see

Comment

Watching Iran U19 Advance :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEbx44pdOx4

06:30 Yemen U19 vs Iran U19

Link 1 Link 2 Link 3

Comment

Working...
                                X