Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
    Been watching for few minutes
    I don't know, but we seem to be in relative sync & playing much better as a team Than the last few minutes I saw of them vs gutter.

Perhaps we keep improving game by game like the u16!!?
    Yeah, definitely a lot of improvement since Qatar and 1st half against Japan. The last two 45 minutes have been decent... of course still a lot of room for improvement.

Comment

A goal solely because of individual skill.
      Teamwork is still bad.
      At least the ice was broken.

Comment

On the Bright Side:
        Japan or Qatar were unable to score against Yemen during first 45 min.

Comment

So far we've played better in the 2nd halves. So lets hope that trend continues
          "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
            On the Bright Side:
            Japan or Qatar were unable to score against Yemen during first 45 min.
            But they played still hopeful and resilient Yemen. Iran is just beating the dead cow.....
            Haq olinur, berilmas - rights are earned, not granted.

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
              Honestly dudes, watching Shekari play is like death by a thousand cuts! Haven't seen anything from this guy other than a single nice shot and a single nice pass in the last match.
              the kid got mad talent, you can tell by his immense poise on the ball and how easily he gets by his markers but in the 10-12 minutes I saw, Again he is again playing Shol moshol and acting too cool for school, as a result ends up fking up the important final touch or gets dispossessed..!!
              I agree, that shit get irritating and hard to watch..!! he wont be getting near the international attention from EU clubs he deserves if he keeps up such overly laxed/lazy playing demeanor..!

Comment

If results stay:

Uzbekistan in the next round! So far they're averaging 2.5 goals for and 1.5 goals against per match.

Comment

the kid got mad talent, you can tell by his immense poise on the ball and how easily he gets by his markers but in the 10-12 minutes I saw, Again he is again playing Shol moshol and acting too cool for school, as a result ends up fking up the important final touch or gets dispossessed..!!
                  I agree, that shit get irritating and hard to watch..!! he wont be getting near the international attention from EU clubs he deserves if he keeps up such overly laxed/lazy playing demeanor..!
                  Yes, his on the ball skills is ridiculous, he toys with defenders. However, in modern football, that means very little. I've seen him make a few sublime passes however.

He seems a bit cocky and doesn't seem to want to work hard. The thing I loved about Ezatollahi, he was head and shoulders the best player on the U16 teams, but he was always working his ass off. Hopefully he adjusts his attitude. Maybe a camp with TM will do wonders for him, CQ calls you out on this.

Comment

Originally posted by AhadUzbek View Post
                    But they played still hopeful and resilient Yemen. Iran is just beating the dead cow.....
                    I think they play for pride , last time they beat Iran .

Iran game by game getting better and will be even better versus Uzbek.

Comment

he wont be getting near the international attention from EU clubs he deserves if he keeps up such overly laxed/lazy playing demeanor..!
                      Yeah, that's my main issue with him... he looks overly laxed and too good for school like you said = no fighting spirit

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
                        If results stay:

Uzbekistan in the next round! So far they're averaging 2.5 goals for and 1.5 goals against per match.
                        That against "average" does not reflect the reality. Both goals of Australia were gifts from a corrupt referee.

Comment

Ooooo
                          Khoone johood dar omade..!😁

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                            I think they play for pride , last time they beat Iran .

Iran game by game getting better and will be even better versus Uzbek.
                            It will be interesting to see Iran instead of Qatar, because that way we can hope for more or less fair match. Teams like Qatar, KSA, Australia always get help from referees and the AFC.
                            But based on what the AFC/referees did against Uzbekistan yesterday, I would advice Iran to score as many goals as possible. You never know how many penalties will be given to Qatar and Yemen today.

Comment

Ooof header from 4 yards out hits the upright.
                              Shoulda been 2-0

Comment

Sweet mother of god! How many times have we hit the post in this tournament? Is it 4 now?

Comment

Working...
                                X