X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

highlights

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
      BTW all the teams that have won this tournament in the last 20 years, with the exception of Iraq have been eliminated.
      Same story as their U16 team, Iraq in under tournaments can piss-off. More receipts for their cheating in this U-19 tournament. Also, for those who are coming out saying that some are being sore losers and some of the resident Iraqis here: Kiss My Ass. You see what you don't want to see, not my problem. This is bringing the entire tournament in disrepute and I will be cheering on Saudi Arabia over Iraq because cheaters should never prosper. You have 25, 26 year old players playing for your team in an under 19 tournament - piss off.

Last edited by Tehranto; 10-20-2016, 02:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
        highlights

Highlights are not complete. They missed both Chaab's and Shekari's one on ones.

Comment

17:15 U19 Quarterfinal Iraq - Saudi Arabia
          20:15 U19 Quarterfinal Bahrain - Vietnam
          17:15 U19 Quarterfinal Japan - Tajikistan
          20:15 U19 Quarterfinal Uzbekistan - Iran
          Semi

Winner of Iraq/Saudi will face winner of Iran/Uzbek
          winner of Bahrain/Vietnam will face Japan/Tajik winner.
          teams.
          So far Japan has been strongest team and has an easier path to Final to face one among Iran/Iraq/Saudi/Uzbek

Comment

Even more ridiculous than playing overage players in every youth tournament is that it si sooo easy for them to do so...AFC..just AFC...

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
              Soltani has been solid and I think he's going places. Our left back was Abbasian who has also been very good. Gholami (CDF) has also been solid.

I thought Afkan (or Nor Afkan) was kind of invisible in this match though. Chaab and Shekari both overrated players with bad work ethics.

I think Chabb is absolutely terrible. Don't see any qualities. However you can totally see Shekari's technical abilities. He just needs coaching. He needs to leave Iran ASAP.

Comment

Originally posted by PEJ View Post
                I think Chabb is absolutely terrible. Don't see any qualities. However you can totally see Shekari's technical abilities. He just needs coaching. He needs to leave Iran ASAP.
                Chaab does not have much prospects. Neither does Jafari (his replacement; who started today). But Shekari has very, very good technical abilities but needs to hone that plus he needs an attitude adjustment. Otherwise, he will be the next Payam Sadeghian. I don't mind if he gets invited to Team camps and maybe learn professionalism from Carlos.

I wonder why his trials at Basel FC did not result in a contract signing.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                  Same story as their U16 team, Iraq in under tournaments can piss-off. More receipts for their cheating in this U-19 tournament. Also, for those who are coming out saying that some are being sore losers and some of the resident Iraqis here: Kiss My Ass. You see what you don't want to see, not my problem. This is bringing the entire tournament in disrepute and I will be cheering on Saudi Arabia over Iraq because cheaters should never prosper. You have 25, 26 year old players playing for your team in an under 19 tournament - piss off.

I think Iraq enjoys such lax and biased treatment by AFC because they feel pity for the war torn country. That pity and condescension let them get away with a lot of infringements

Comment

Does the top 4 teams qualify for the U21 World Cup?
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

This team has no Striker. I wonder why they couldnt find a way to get Alex Samizadeh on this squad. Their clearly was a space for him. Pure nonsense.
                      "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

I do not worry about over-aged players. Most less advanced countries have over aged players by few years. Few years should not be a major factor.

Some countries have strong and tall players who can make up for some overaged players. If there is a suspicious, it should be reported to AFC and FIFA copied.
                        چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Disaster Road, Road to Nowhere.

Given past history reaching QF for U19 should be consider a success but passing this stage has been rare for Iran , Indeed since 2000 ( games played in Iran ) Iran managed to pass QF but lost in QF and ranking ( both games lost by Penalties ) Iran has never reached Semifinal of U19 Championship.

U19 Championship 2000(Tehran)
                          Iran lost by PK in Semi to Iraq then again lost by Pk to DPR Korea. Japan won Championship beating Iraq.

U19 Championship 2002 (Qatar)
                          !2 teams in 3 groups.
                          Iran did not make it at all. Korea Republic beat Japan for Championship. Saudi Arabia defeated Uzbek for 3rd spot.

U19 Championship 2004 (Malaysia)
                          16 teams in 4 groups.
                          Iran in group B lost to Qatar and tied with Chin and did not advance.
                          South Korea defeated China for 1st place, Japan defeated Syria for 3rd place.

U19 Championship 2006 (India)
                          16 teams in 4 groups.
                          Iran beat Japan and Tajik but lost 5:0 to N. Korea and did not advance.
                          N. Korea defeated Japan (PK) for 1st place and S. Korea defeated Jordan for 3rd place.

U19 Championship 2008 (Saudi Arabia)
                          16 teams, 4 groups
                          Iran lost to Japan and Saudi Arabia, beating Yemen and did not advance.
                          Uzbekistan defeated UAE for the 1st place and Korea passed Australia for 3rd spot.

U19 Championship 2010 (China)
                          16 teams, 4 groups
                          Iran lost to S. Korea and Australia and did not advance.
                          N. Korea defeated Australia for 1st place. S. Korea and Saudi Arabia was other semifinalist.

U19 Championship 2012 (UAE)
                          4 groups, 16 teams
                          Iran defeated Japan, Kuwait and tied with Host UAE and topped group A.
                          Iran lost to S. Korea and South Korea defeated Iraq for 1st place.
                          Iran Squad includes Cheshmi, Kanani, Jahanbakhsh, Pahlevan, Azmoon, and Barzay…

U19 Championship 2014 (Myanmar)
                          4 groups, 16 teams
                          Iran lost to Yemen and Thailand, did not advance.
                          Qatar defeated N. Korea or 1st place, Uzbek and Myanmar ranked 3rd & 4th.

U19 Championship 2016 (Qatar)
                          4 groups, 16 teams
                          Iran advanced as 2nd team behind Japan.
                          Iran will face Uzbek in QF.

Comment

Uzbekistan is a good team, we need to be more focused if we want to pass this stage.
                            __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                            We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
                              Uzbekistan is a good team, we need to be more focused if we want to pass this stage.
                              I have seen their games, they are a good team with few good players. Iran with a good coach could have defeated every team in this championship but alas IFF for U16, U19 choose cheapest coach possible in Iran and we ended up with like of Peyrovani, Akbar Mohammadi, Doostimehr.Alidoosti...
                              None of IPL coaches even one without job accepted to coach U19 because low salary.
                              We still have a better chance beating them.

You get what you pay for:
                              Misspelled tattoo

Truck stop shower
                              Cheap motel room
                              Bad directions
                              Secondhand shoes
                              Pawnshop silver
                              Guess you get what you pay for
                              You get what you pay for
                              Song by: Jason

Song by J

Comment

^ this is the sad truth about our football that we are really not big spenders when it comes to our sport. We want to have everything for free and all the talent of the world could not bring success to you for free.
                                We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

Comment

Working...
                                X