AFC U-19 CHAMPIONSHIP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
    Impressive how fast you come out of the woodwork when Iraq looks bad. Lightening pace. Saudi Arabia played a good game and unless it can be proven, they are playing players under-19 years of age. That's more than can be said about the other side.

Ya Abdulridha, there are other Iraqi forums bro. No need for covert operations here.
    Honestly man, did you get bullied in school? You sound like one of those socially awkward Iranians who all the popular kids excluded from their groups. And I don't like Iraq (they're obviously cheaters), but Saudi Arabia make them look like saints.

Comment

Originally posted by TheWheels View Post
      Honestly man, did you get bullied in school? You sound like one of those socially awkward Iranians who all the popular kids excluded from their groups. And I don't like Iraq (they're obviously cheaters), but Saudi Arabia make them look like saints.
      LOL!! I don't know what socially awkward Iranian kids you're talking about, but you remind me of those Iraqi Shia kids who used to do hardcore sineh-zani but smoke weed on the weekends.

Comment

LOL!! I don't know what socially awkward Iranian kids you're talking about, but you remind me of those Iraqi Shia kids who used to do hardcore sineh-zani but smoke weed on the weekends.
        Except that I'm not even religious or smoke anything. I've tried very hard to dissociate myself from most middle easterns. Anyways don't even try to defend Saudi Arabia, they're a trash country who hate us Iranians more than any other country.

Comment

Uzbekistan's AFC U19 results:
          Uzbekistan 2–1 Tajikistan
          Australia 2–3 Uzbekistan
          Uzbekistan 0–0 China PR

Uzbekistan vs. Iran
          Monday October 24, 2016
          9:15 AM PST
          12:15 PM EST

Comment

I am not sure calling people non-Iranian just because they don't agree with you is a wise strategy.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorestani View Post
              I am not sure calling people non-Iranian just because they don't agree with you is a wise strategy.
              Umm .. he's the only one who I said is Iraqi (thus a non-Iranian). I haven't called anyone else that. I'm not the only one who thinks that either. He keeps popping up out of the woodwork whenever they are mentioned. Yet he says he doesn't care.

Comment

Umm .. he's the only one who I said is Iraqi (thus a non-Iranian). I haven't called anyone else that. I'm not the only one who thinks that either. He keeps popping up out of the woodwork whenever they are mentioned. Yet he says he doesn't care.
                God I want to use stronger language on you but with these mods....

Reason I say something is because it gets annoying. For instance who cares if Iraq calls Saudi what they really are? You act like a socially awkward fob constantly acting like a 5 year old and it lowers the forum quality.

Comment

God I want to use stronger language on you but with these mods....

Reason I say something is because it gets annoying. For instance who cares if Iraq calls Saudi what they really are? You act like a socially awkward fob constantly acting like a 5 year old and it lowers the forum quality.
                  I know you're a very clever guy since the best insults you can come up with are "fob" jokes and "bullied in school." I will not let you derail this thread. If you have a problem, DM me keyboard warrior.

BACK to the topic of U-19 tournament. Since your team is out, we'd like to talk about our team.

Comment

Bahrain U19 0-1 (0-0) Vietnam U19*

Comment

All we need is to beat Uzbekistan. Constant youth world cups=players in Europe.

Comment

I know you're a very clever guy since the best insults you can come up with are "fob" jokes and "bullied in school." I will not let you derail this thread. If you have a problem, DM me keyboard warrior.

BACK to the topic of U-19 tournament. Since your team is out, we'd like to talk about our team.
                        Ironically enough, you keep throwing the same Iraqi jibe at me. You're trash bud, also don't ever respond to me again, I don't wanna get banned because of you.

On another note Uzbekistan seems beatable enough. If we can tie Japan then well...

Comment

Ironically enough, you keep throwing the same Iraqi jibe at me. You're trash bud, also don't ever respond to me again, I don't wanna get banned because of you.

On another note Uzbekistan seems beatable enough. If we can tie Japan then well...
                          Why do you keep DMing me then bro if you don't want to talk?

First time you seem to be interested in Iran in this U19 tournament. Interesting you have ZERO posts in this thread before the comment about Iraq. What made you so interested in the Under-19 Iranian team? Don't try hard.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                            Shahab Adeli
                            Iranian Age 18 years
                            Born 10 May 1998
                            Club Moghavemat
                            Position Goalkeeper
                            So far he has done well despite few mistakes.If it comes to PK he has been there when Iran defeated Uzbeks by PK.
                            St. Mark,

Wasn't Nima Mirzazad suppose to be our number 1 keeper for the under-19? I thought he was more highly touted. Did Adeli come out of no where?

Comment

Why do you keep DMing me then bro if you don't want to talk?

First time you seem to be interested in Iran in this U19 tournament. Interesting you have ZERO posts in this thread before the comment about Iraq. What made you so interested in the Under-19 Iranian team? Don't try hard.
                              Reason I have zero posts is because our U19 team is awful, I only look at the results. Anyways just go and defend your Saudi masters some more, you're a waste of time.

Comment

St. Mark,
                                Wasn't Nima Mirzazad suppose to be our number 1 keeper for the under-19? I thought he was more highly touted. Did Adeli come out of no where?

Mirzazad, Adeli, Bahrami are U19 Best goal keepers. Mirzazad used to be starter and Adeli Reserve keeper. After singapore Tournament, Mirzazad had few bad games ( friendly games) and when Adeli started he did well.
                                Most coaches in this kind of situation will start one like Adeli as long as keep doing good. Mirzazad have to wait for his turn.

Adeli so far conceded one goal and his record id second best behind Japan GK Pyosuke. He stopped a PK during last game versus Uzbeks , so i doubt if he is not starter today.

Comment

Working...
                                X