X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FT Japan 4-0.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
      The fact we had a 100% clear goal that was not counted vs. Japan should also spell good tidings ... but who knows.
      Hoping that all the bad luck with hitting the post so many times in the group stage means we're going to be extra lucky in this match.

Comment

Omid Noorafkan
        Iranian Age 19 years
        Born 09 Apri 1997 in Shar Rey
        Club Esteghlal Tehran
        Position Midfield
        Iran ( C )

Islomjon Kobilov
        Uzbekistani Age 19 years
        Born 01 July 1997
        Club Metallurg Bekabad
        Position Defender
        Uzbek ( C)

Comment

Japan plays better football (the basics) in comparison to other teams so that they can score. Iran has played inconsistent football.

Any team in the final four should be happy.
          چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Iran vs Saudi in Bahrain is way to political. Do you guys think it will happen?
            "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Iran vs Saudi happened in U17 it will happen if it happens.

Focus on winning this game.

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                Iran vs Saudi in Bahrain is way to political. Do you guys think it will happen?
                Hard to tell if it would happen.

England (UK) stole Bahrain from Iran. I am HAPPY that Vietnam eliminated the cheaters. Good.

I will be HAPPY if Iran is one of the final four teams. It will be good experience for our boys.
                چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Let's go IRAN. Would be sick and important for Iran's future and player's guidance to Europe through if this U19 makes it to the WC alongside u17

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                    ... it will happen if it happens...
                    Well said. Applies to many things that people are worried about.

Only worry about what you can positively change.

Comment

Shahab Adeli
                      Iranian Age 18 years
                      Born 10 May 1998
                      Club Moghavemat
                      Position Goalkeeper

Iran GK

Umidjon Khamroev
                      Uzbekistani Age 19 years
                      Born 13 May 1997
                      Club Paxtakor Tashkent
                      Position Goalkeeper

Uzbek GK

Comment

noorafkan and shekari need to have big games if we want to win...big time players that carry a lot of weight for this team. what position is norafkan playing for u19? I know SS uses him in multiple different positions
                        Team Meli Iran
                        Perspolis FC
                        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

http://video.varzesh3.com/video/1260...AA%D8%A7%D9%86

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                            noorafkan and shekari need to have big games if we want to win...big time players that carry a lot of weight for this team. what position is norafkan playing for u19? I know SS uses him in multiple different positions
                            DM mostly 4-2-3-1
                            MF 4-1-4-1

Comment

live stream link without commentary (good quality): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=viViuxZBPJc

Comment

We should win today but regardless of result one of biggest mistake of Peyrovani is investing so much on Chaab as point Forward. He does not possess qualities of such task.
                                so many times , over a year i pointed this point that Chaab not only should not be team captain but he is not the type of forward U19 need.
                                Now in a critical game Peirovani is benching him and choosing a winger Mohammadkhani as sole forward.There is good chance Najarian or Chaab may play as a sub.
                                Mohammadkhani is physically stronger than Chabbi and run more, while Najarian is more technical.

Comment

Working...
                                X