AFC U-19 CHAMPIONSHIP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
    If we look at it a different way, if a total idiot could bring us this far, imagine what a real coach can do with the boys!
    I hope everyone saw this game that Shekari, when he wants to, is the best player on the field.

Future suggestions: Get Gholami and Aghasi off as CB. Pair someone else with Taheri. Gholami is a brute. Also, Bring in Nima M as the new GK.

Comment

Despite everything, it was an entertaining match. It got me on the edge of my seat.

The moment we scored our 5th goal, we almost equalized 1 minute later. Did you guys see that? The saudi player almost made an own goal but it hit the bar. What a crazy bad luck. Imagine how sweet it would have been if the 6th goal would have been an own goal by Saudi.

Anyway, time to move on.

Comment

There is no 3rd place match in youth games.

Comment

Judging by the goals that I just watched in the highlights, Saudis played better than us and our defense as well as our goal keeping
          Was terrible

Comment

Tuned in at minute 70 or so and didnt expect to see such a scoreline. This scoreline, no matter what age group is just CRAZY.

But seeing how our defense caved in time and again, especially #4 seeing him get red was actually a blessing for us. Aside from his time wasting antics in previous games, the two goals saudis scored (5 and 6) HE was at fault for not doing his job. I'm sure he wasnt that innocent in goals we conceded earlier too.

=================

The ref:
            The ref in the 20-25 minutes I saw was HORRIBLE. especially near the end, when he shd have given the advantage when our player was through and could have been 1 on 1 to score the equalizer and the ref actually stopped play!
            No ref shd be allowed to make such calls.

as for the red card, I dont know why that was a red. (not that I'm complaining about kicking #4 out). he kicked the ball out. and it wasnt even on the side of the opponents bench.

Im watching the highlights and I must say the first penalty was NOT a penalty either. our defender didnt do anything.

our keeper has been suspect from the first game when he kept dropping shots. and this game was a showcase of his weaknesses.

================

the coach:
            I dont know why he was rooted to his seat. Isnt he a coach and shd inspire, guide, and correct players? sitting on the bench and biting his nails is not coaching.
            very disappointing.

Comment

Originally posted by Malavani View Post
              so there isn't a 3rd place match?
              No

Comment

Gholami actually physically touched the referee. I hope it results in a suspension. This kid needs to learn.

Comment

peyrovani will get grilled on navad, how you let in 6 goals and the worse is , the goals were concided a min after we score

Comment

Hope Chaab is ok, he had concussion and idiot team therapist was moving his head.

Comment

I would have punched the ref if I was playing. Nothing angers me more than unfairness.

Comment

Peyrovani should be replaced asap. That was horrible coaching. Not even High school football coaching.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                          Hope Chaab is ok, he had concussion and idiot team therapist was moving his head.
                          Poor guy - for being a supposed calm coach, disappointed Peyrovani was saying "pacho" after Chaab got a real bad knock to the head. He was clearly injured.

His goal was excellent as well. World class goal.

Comment

Man what a ridiculous game.. These two teams will probably be the two weakest teams of the world cup next year unless they do something..

Comment

so a couple things... every shot on target for the saudis went in.. just let that sink in. i dont know what the fu*k Adeli was doing but my oh my he was horrible !!! at some times i genuinely thought that he's been paid off!! akhe you dont let those kind of goals in where if u move ur arm u save the ball... also, where were taheri and soltani? were they suspended for this match or just benched? because i cant really understand why the coach would bench our best CB and CDM.... like im just so pissed for the "tactics" he used in todays game.

Comment

Originally posted by _Navid_ View Post
                                I would have punched the ref if I was playing. Nothing angers me more than unfairness.
                                Watch this and previous games, Gholami argue with Ref in every call .
                                Last edited by St_Mark; 10-27-2016, 08:36 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X